Visiting Denver looking for best/cheapest recreational dispensary

Discussion in 'General' started by ZaP420, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Hi, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section but I am kinda new to posting on forums. Anyway in march I will be visiting Denver Colorado and I am looking for a dispensary with the best quality bud but also at a decent price. I will be stayin in cherry creek area if that makes a difference, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. How much you looking to spend? What are you trying to get? Oz from the d will cost you over 200 and I don't think its near as good as medical. I know a close person with med card so I get my oz for 300 but the THC % is around 24.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You can spend 25 bucks and get a bag of 80 mg candies. 15 bucks will get you a HBO syringe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Buddy Jackstraw, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Think out of state can only buy a quarter. Not sure about edibles an such.

5. HBO

6. Well I'm a little less concerned with price and more interested in getting really good quality potent bud. And I think out of state visitors can posses an ounce but only buy a 1/4 at a time so a dispensary with a good price on 1/8s or 1/4s and killer bud would be perfect

I'm too stoned to think of a signature...

7. Try looking at Weedmaps and check out the reviews for the dispensaries around where you're staying.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Well I've already checked out weed maps and 3d denver discrete dispensary, medicine man denver, and the clinic all had good reviews but their prices seem really high. I was really hopin someone who lives in denver and knows the dispensarys could recommend one or more.

9. I have seen several review videos from the clinic and know they have won several awards. I would check them out if I was you.

10. I'm definitely gonna check out more than one dispensary so I'll put the clinic on my list since it seems to get a lot of good reviews. But does anyone know of a rec use dispensary with top shelf bud for less than $60 an 1/8 including tax in denver.

11. Recreational dispensary in denver with 1/8s under $60 with tax. Anyone?

12. all this talk of dispensaries and being able to buy quarters and eighths like you're picking up some candy at a convenience store is making totally fucking jealous!

[​IMG]

13. So nobody has any recommendation or favorite Denver area dispensary?

14. thanks man I'll check it out!

15. Well for 1 thing, the Cherry Creek area is a high $$$$  community anyway. The 2nd thing is the supply/demand formula. I don't live in CO, but do understand the business model. All of the dispensaries are going to be similar in price. After you locate a few in your proximity call each one, everyday to see if they are having daily specials. It can't hurt. 

I have seen on TV and read about Medicine Man dispensaries. They seem to be running a first rate business.

16. Hi! There are quite a few great dispensaries in Denver, it really depends on what exactly you are looking for. I recommend going to this site and just browsing some of the dispensaries to see what they offer. I personally like Indica's but you may like Sativia's. Everyone is different. Go see what you can find!

http://www.denverdispensaries.net

Hope this helps!

Mary

17. I still haven't gone to a dispensary.

I like my shit the old school way, hookers and drugs all on one block...Easy. :cool:

I've seen the syringes Christopher was using on HBO! no thanks!