Visiting Denver, CO for 04/20 :D

Discussion in 'General' started by wonderer120, Apr 17, 2013.

1. My friend and I are road trippin to Denver from out of state, and we don't really know anybody in the area that could show us the fun shit to do and what not. Any suggestions for 2 stoner buddies to have a good time down there? We're bringing tree in case we cant find any but is it hard to get an mmj card or anything? Any suggestions would help thanks.

2. You can't get a red card unless you're a resident, unfortunately.

3. Anything going on this weekend to go check out?

4. Its the shit
    What to do????
    Idk smoke

5. Well I smoke plenty of bud here. Whats good Colorado Lets see what all the hypes about.

6. mgk is coming to the ogden theater on 4/20 if you like him

or you could hit up the slopes, we've been getting a ton of snow

7. Thanks for the info, but I'm looking to see some dispensaries and see how every thing is working out since legalization. Meeting some locals and just getting to know the area. Also am looking to do some celebrating of 4/20 and lots of smoking

8. Hike a mountain...You won't do that though.

Actually doesn't seem like you want to enjoy our beautiful state at all, I mean, if all you want to do is smoke weed...Why bother leaving home?:cool:

9. Probably hoping some kind blade will sell him a decent amount of bud at a very low cost...

10. No I wanna do just like I said. I have my own bud to smoke and mountains here to hike.

11. #1 You cannot get a mmj card, your not a resident.
    #2 You cannot get into a dispensary unless you are a patient.
    #3 You shouldn't travel to CO unless you have a better reason than #1 & #2

12. Just went to CO for spring break and it was great. So many headshops, wish I lived there. No, just drive off into the landscape and smoke out there. That entire state is beyond beautiful. Wonderful wonderful place.

13. It's snowing

14. Hey thanks for the info! I'm thinking of moving there at the end of the summer.
    I want to check it out before I just move out there, I'm a stoner and figured what better weekend to check out Colorado than 420 weekend.