Visiting Colorado to Toke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Green Gooma, Jan 4, 2013.

1. How the fuck is a baby on grasscity right now?

2. Really annoys me when I read this I mean it annoys me more the fact that some parts of the world people can smoke freely and others have to hide in shame, where is the logic no one is any better here on this planet we are all the same cut from the same cloth it does not matter where you were born every one should be free to smoke where they want.

*SIGH*

3. This right here sums up the bud scene in Kansas City. Goodjob

4. I am going to CO or WA just to be able to smoke a joint legallly,,not just for me but for so many through the years that can't anymore. We always sat around and the discussion would turn to the party,,the end of prohibition party,,and all swore to be there when it happened,,and they will be.

I doubt I will buy any marijuana in either state,why should I buy something I can grow myself?

5. Variety is the spice of life.

6. an anyone 18 with common sense or a real reason will have a med card in minutes.

7. Haha because that worked in Amsterdam ;)

8. Who cares if they are talking about restricting it to residents, the real problem is they are already talking about pesticides. Who knows what kind of shit they will start putting in our weed. Ill grow my own, thanks.

9. You're assuming every person in the country grows their own bud.

10. #90 TXmoney, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    Is there anyone from CO around here?

11. And you are fucking RETARDED. This is the kind of shit that I'm talking about that is going to ruin it for everybody... :rolleyes:

12. #92 HailSagan, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I live in Colorado, you won't be able to buy strait out of despensary weed until next year. Unless you have a red card

14. Too fucking bad. If the guy wants to make some money, what's wrong with that?

15. whats a red card?

I'm from the uk when will i be able to come to colorado and legally check this shit out?

16. A red card is what you carry on you when you are legally allowed to have marijuana for medical use.

17. Oh seen. I thought Colorado had legalised for recreational use?

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

18. The act has been passed but you still need to be 21. Our legislators are still trying to find ways to sell it properly.

19. Sweet so how long till they have coffee shops then? ;p

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

20. Yeah the guy with TEXAS MONEY more than likely wants to bring it to Texas... This is NOT the place to be discussing that kind of shit.