Visiting Colorado, need help.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by creampuffmcnuff, Mar 10, 2013.

1. For spring break I will be in the town of Telluride, CO. I know all the rules surrounding cannabis in the state, what I am curious about is if anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire said bud so that I can smoke it. I have no idea how to approach the situation, and would love any suggestions.

2. The same way you would acquire weed anywhere else.

3. Craigslist in CO, you can get "free" weed for "donations". ;)

4. I have never had to do that before.. and all the advice I could find online was for the circumstance of moving to a new town, or for bigger towns. Nothing on what to do with a week in a small town. Especially considering the unique laws of this state.

5. I have never had to get weed in another city before... and everything I could find online only applied to moving to a new town, or going to a big city. Telluride is small, im only here for a week, and the town attitude is fairly pro-marijuana. So any advice with that in mind.. who to talk to, anything.

As to craigslist, what would that be found under? I have also never used craigslist.

6. If your going for spring break ask some fellow party goers/stoner's where they get their bud. That's I do it in a new town at least. I've been to over 13 states and I've purchased from.complete strangers, I don't get as good of a deal than that of my hometown dealer, but it's still quality. Rule of thumb, talk to people and get to know them and their connections.

7. Who would you suggest trying to talk to? There is not much of a night life here, or at least any I can find. Would asking a waitress or bartender be a bad or good idea?

8. It is legal there, but hitting a few bars wouldn't be a bad start, I tend to stick to the outlet malls and mini malls to pick out fellow stoner's and approach them about their connects. Worst thing that happens is they tell you no.

9. The most difficult thing here is the lack of normal hang out spots. I have no clue where stoners would hang out in this town. Although there must be a fuckload of them, cause there are 5 dispensaries serving a town of 2000 people

10. Asking the other potheads, good idea.

11. Gas stations are always the last resort for me, just ask a person filling up os they got bud, or know where to het any, it's sketch as fuck but I've met some people chill enough to point me im the direction of a dealer, that's all I got bro, good lick and don't get arrested, cheers.

12. LOL it's CO..worst case scenario just ask someone going in or out of a dispensary.

13. I went to Colorado like 2 weeks ago and I found a delivery service on craigslist and got an eighth for $40 of dank bud. Honestly that's probably the easiest thing to do

14. Man just stand outside a dispensery and ask people that are going in if they could buy you a few grams if you gave them cash plus a $10 tip for it

15. Look for people that look like pot smokers not saying we all look alike b/c many people I know don't look like they would smoke but people in college or smoke shops although some have rules against talking about pot but worst thing they kick you out also high school kid people walking out of dispensers or smoke shops just ask people they aren't going to hit you just be smart on who you ask

16. ask any guy working valet at one of the downtown hotels....

17. or hit up Sanchos....

18. im gonna be in boulder this wed-sun and had the same questions haha. any advice on the craigslist idea?