Visiting Colorado (Denver/Red Rocks amphitheater...possibly boulder)

Discussion in 'General' started by Roorin, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Whats up grasscity....This Wednesday I'll be visiting Colorado from
    Texas till the following Monday gonna be at redrocks Friday&Saturday for global dance festival. Basically I made this thread to take suggestions on stuff to check out once I'm there! Places to grub, headshops, stores to shop at (Im a sneakerhead so any shoe stores, or clothing stores would be appreciated), activities in the outdoors saw ziplining and white water rafting. Pretty much any cool shit that y'all think will help enhance my trip to Colorado, or stuff to stay away from aswell. Thanks!

2. Nice bro. Definitely on my bucket list. I bought plane tickets to Denver and I was going to stay at a hostel in boulder last January, but I ended up with a MAD infection in my ear nose and throat three days before.i was leery about going because I thought it would ruin my fun. Then he night before and morning of the flight we had a huge snowstorm making it practically impossible to travel to the airport which is 2 hours away. Luckily cheapoair refunded my money in full when I called them of the bad weather they said they were getting many calls even though the planes were still clear to fly. They actually refunded me anyways. My lame ass attempt at going to CO right there. Sadly I never tried again.

I hope you have fun and enjoy. I myself planned on visiting and partying at many of the spots listed on this website. Check it out.

Boulder Nightlife: Night Club Reviews by 10Best

3. ^ ha I got hurt before my trip to. I'm actually seeing the doc the day I leave, but bummer to hear about your story man, hopefully one day you get to go and enjoy it the right way. Thanks for the thoughts on that web page I may have to check out boulder

4. No advice? No there's gotta be some Colorado people looking around through here

5. Boulder...Ugghhhh, I shouldn't say that out loud of course, I believe SIRSOG is up that way.

But...Uggghhhh...:cool:

6. ^ so I'm taking this as boulder should definitely be in the agenda?

7. ^ scratch that after reading it a couple more times I'm gonna go with your not a fan.