Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visiting Canada...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aiyo, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Does Canada sell only medicinal mj or can I buy bud legally (without a medical card)? I've heard about this in the past but never paid attention because I had no intentions of visiting. I will be in Toronto if anyone has suggestions.

2. not sure to anwser your question, but bro its canada its way cheaper to pick up dank in the streets than at clinics, it'll be easy for you to find a NICE hookup. not to mention shit on the streets is probably better anyways.

3. I guess I knew that was an option but I am only going to be in town for 3 days. And, from my experience growing up in los angeles, I would have preferred not to go back to meeting strangers. There aren't any "bars" or something like the amsterdam coffee shops?

4. NO, haha do not go into a headshop in canada and ask for any cannabis products (unless you want a hemp coat). Cannabis is not legal in canada, unless you have a valid canadian medical card. Weed here is usually better, and cheaper than the USA but it can still get you in trouble for possession. Not many people go to prison for possessing less than 28 grams. Usually they just take it away, or ticket you. Theres a lot more to know, but I am feeling lazy.

5. lol ok. Thanks guys. I'll make sure to leave the place clean after my visit :)
    The regulations sound a lot like southern california. But over there you pay out the ass until you're in it for long enough that you find the right people.