Visiting Cali soon, where are the neccesary stops for a pothead like myself?

Discussion in 'General' started by nugstats, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hey all my Californian friends, Ill be visiting cali for my first time in a few months, already got my flights booked :) Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on places to go things to see ect... Ill be flying into san fran and out of LA, ill be there for a week and will have a rental car. Im going just to get a feel for whether or not i'd like to move there when i graduate from engineering school next year. I love anything will engines and wheels, and have been racing motocross since i was old enough to be able to. So, that being said, any suggestions on great places to make a stop? Oh, and i almost forgot, i love mj too, so if it involves dirt bikes, pot, or its just some beautiful scenery, help a bro-ham out and steer me in the right direction! Thanks ahead of time!

2. haight street (there is a noodle place, very small, don't remember the name, but they have THE BEST noodles I've EVER had in my life, not to mention a million headshops), fisherman's wharf for chowder in a sourdough bowl, and a beautiful, scenic drive down highway 1 :)

3. Just what im lookin for, sounds awesome! thanks for the input, ill definetely put it on the itinerary!

4. How cold does it get in cali? I may drive there an be homeless.

5. 80 degrees today ha i haven't even worn a full on jacket yet this year, just light hoodies :D. But i'm central coast, we have the best weather in the country :hello:.

Definitely hit up Haight/Ashbury for headshops and the remnants of the hippy era. Also go down to the wharf and get some chowder. Then drive down 101 if you want a scenic but quick route, 1 if you have time to kill and want to go through big Sur which is sick btw, or 5 if you wanna get to LA fast. I would recommend 1 to monterey and hit up the aquarium, it's a sick ass place and the bud around there is primo! Then cross over to 101 and go through the Salinas Valley down through SLO ;), some of the best weather you will ever see. Hit up the beach for awhile, go ride some quads at the dunes, pretty much party and bullshit around here, nothing else to do, but we got some great weed. If you continue down 101, then you will go through Santa Barbara, a great city, and evntually get to LA, where i suggest Melrose, Rodeo, etc. for the hollywood scene, and then Venice for the smoke :smoking:.

6. Come through santa cruz! you should check out Skyline, its a road that runs across the top of the mountains and it has some sick views to smoke at.

7. I heard Skid Row is a really good spot for quality stuff

8. Not too cold for a hobo... Get one warm jacket and a blanket and you'lle be fine.

Just stay below San Francisco or you WILL be cold.

9. alrighty, this should be an excellent trip, they're gonna hafta drag me back on that plane lol Oh yea, and i mean, i know this is may be a dumb question, but will i be able to find some bud without a card? Not asking for anything specifically, for obvious reasons, but i dont think i want to mess with takin it on the plane, plus a good portion of the weed i get is from cali, so i feel some smuggler somewhere would be pretty pissed he traveled cross the country just have it end up where it started hahaha Thanks for all the helpful info!

10. AHHH ^^ that!

Theres one just north of San Fran outside of Sausalito, and there are In N' Outs in Morgan Hill and Tracy.

GIT THURRRR :wave:

11. Dude there is an In n Out IN SF! Haha i remember walking along the wharf hella blazed last year and seeing the huge arrow sticking out from a wall and i almost cried :rolleyes:. I think it's the only one in Cali without a drive thru lol

edit: Just started an application to work at the one near my crib, hopefully they hire my broke ass lol

12. No. Way.

Well now I have a destination for my next train ride to the city :smoking:

13. Hell ya man it's like the Holy Grail for smoking in the city lol

14. Lol well which one are you gonna work at bro, so I can come through randomly one day and freak you out by being like DOOD UR SO BAKED :smoke:

15. Yes, you should. But if you go to downtown LA, most dealers push other drugs so i've never been able to find weed there (plus it's sketch as fuck). Other places like Berkeley and Venice I've gotten weed easily

16. again, santa cruz. Just go there for a quick day and ask the first stoners you see if they can hook you a sack. Done.

17. We probably have different ideas of cold. :p

Cold here is anywhere from 0-50 I can bare anything above that.

18. being homeless in Toronto, Canada is not an option. I tolerate -10 celcius, but the wind beside a lake makes it unbearable.

19. i feel your pain Classic, come south a bit from where you are and ill stuff you in my suitcase if your lookin to hitch a ride with me lol

Also, that little burger joint there, will more or less be my own little white castle adventure. Cant wait.