Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visiting Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TopCross, Jun 15, 2013.

1. #1 TopCross, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    So im going to amsterdam for 3 weeks and whilst i was looking for accomidation i stumbled upona  few problems i was hoping the community could assist me with

In terms of where to stay i think im going to have to go with a shorty stay apartment as it seems like the best price, i was about to book one only to discover it was an hour away from well known coffeshops!

Which neigborhood of Amsterdam should i be looking to stay in so the famous coffeshops (Barneys, Grey Area etc...) are within walking distance?

Also if anyone has any experience with good accomadation please let me know (im budgeting 70 euros a day for rent)

2. I don't know prices but Amsterdam square is right in the heart of everything. Everything will be on your door step