Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visit to the Dispensary

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AnuMeow, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Picked up one 1/8 of two heavy sativas today for a full quarter today.

First up is a Killer Queen. 70/30 mix. Fluffy nugs with a slight skunk smell.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is the Hawiian Fuzz. 60/40 mix. Denser nugs with a fruity smell.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both have similar highs with altering flavors that come out slowly. Very heavy on the eyes. Great stuff. I also haven't smoked in a long time. Feeling good :D

Attached Files:

• kq1.jpg
      kq1.jpg
      File size:
      292.3 KB
      Views:
    • kq2.jpg
      kq2.jpg
      File size:
      280.2 KB
      Views:
    • hf1.jpg
      hf1.jpg
      File size:
      367.2 KB
      Views:
    • hf2.jpg
      hf2.jpg
      File size:
      361.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Nice pickups man, look good, a little leafy but dank nonetheless. enjoy!

3. Paying taxes is fun!

4. I'll second that :hello::hello:

5. those buds look AWESOME

6. nice nice
    good ass pickup!

7. mind sharing with us the price?

8. $105.47 for two eighths. Got so friggin blitzed patterns were appearing with my eyes shut.

9. So what part of CO are you from? I'm heading to Boulder May14 and I would like to know what ones are good. I heard Nederland has a nice one and they don't require for patients to give up their growing rights.

10. #10 AnuMeow, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    Downtown Denver. If you're in Boulder though check out Top Shelf Alternatives. Huge strain selection all locally grown. Ice cream and a cool bar.

Most of them don't require you to give up grower's rights. Most of them run member programs, where if you do they give you X amount of stuff per month. The shady ones will sign you as a member in exchange for a single eighth for free.