Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vision fucked up 2 days after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheeze16, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, this week I smoked some good ass sativa Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Sunday I kinda greened out, hallucinated a ton (for weed anyways), and had a small panic attack. Wednesday I smoked 3 or 4 times and stayed blazed all day. Thursday morning I went to work and even though I slept half as much as normal I felt alright, but had a five hour energy anyways. 15 minutes after I drank it my vision just started stuttering or lagging if you know what I mean. Just like how your vision is if your blazed. This persisted on and off through the day and I just felt depressed all day. Today I woke up and felt better but later in the day out of no-fucking-where at all it hits me again! My legs felt light as hell, my vision was stuttering, and I started getting nausea. Has this ever happened to anyone? And how can I fix it?

2. Might not be the weed bro. 911

3. You didn't hallucinate. Oh, and go see a doctor.

4. Well i'm pretty sure its not the weed lol

5. Stoners would not be able to answer your question, go see a doctor

6. i think hes talking about a perma buzz

7. do u feel like buzzed 5 minutes at a time a couple times a day? if so its probly a perma buzz

8. There's no such thing as a 'perma buzz'. That's just some Cheech and Chong bullshit. In theory it should be possible to get a little high without smoking, as THC stores in fat, so if you're burning fat, you're releasing THC into your body. But it's hardly permanent, and I doubt it'd be even noticeable.

9. i dint get that shit from cheech and chong. it just happens. plusebo

10. Are you trying to spell placebo?

11. Yes...i am out of it.

12. Yo, Cheeze16, did anything ever happen with this? Better, I hope? How long did it take?

I am experiencing a similar thing: got real high on high-grade sativa Wed and Thurs of last week. Got super trashed on alcohol, might have been kinda hotboxed while passed out on Friday night. Drank a lot less (couple glasses of wine plus some nice whisky) and shared one J of a friend's lower-quality stuff on Saturday night. Felt pretty sober by the time I went to sleep, but shortly after I woke up on Sunday, my vision started to be pretty fucked and I felt a bit off in general. I guessed acid flashback, but today I feel pretty normal, but the vision is still fucked up and its getting on my nerves. Like you said, it kinda comes and goes and stuff will seem normal for a while then get fucked again. Also seems somewhat better if I lie down. Haven't had anything stronger than chocolate since Saturday night.

13. All this shit is in your head. It's panic/anxiety. You just have to calm yourself down and convince yourself that you're in control of what's going on. If you haven't smoked/drank/taken anything before this fucked up vision/feelings then there's nothing to be worried about.