Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnLajoie, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Ok so im pretty sure my school is doing a dt tomorrow, because its back to school and alot of parties have been going on so this is the perfect time to do it. Well, i smoked 2 grams last night and im 160 lbs and im 6'2. So i was talking with my friend about DT's and how to pass them and he said one of his friends piss in the cup the he pours a few drops of visine and he said he passed. Is this true? I looked at the OFFICIAL HOW TO PASS A DT and i cant get all those pills. so Has anyone heared of that visine trick?

2. I don't think your school will drug test everyone?.. Best bet is to just drink alota water, use niacin, workout but if its tomorrow your best bet is detox drink or fake pee.

3. schools cant drugtest unless your playing sports

4. Not true.

5. I don't believe public schools can without parental consent. It usually only falls into sports though. Private schools have their own rules.

I feel like what your friend told you was just made up. Smokers know all about Visine, so putting it in your water to pass a drug test just SEEMS like it would work, so that's the kind of thing people would start believing. I highly doubt they will drug test your entire school, most likely just athletes and possibly suspicious students. I know you will be on here in a couple weeks saying "yeah nothing happened".

6. i got drug tested every week during football an baseball season. i just sat in there for like an hour and drank a shit ton of water from the sink. my pissed looked like water but i never failed one time. and it was the 10way test

7. either that or there will be a thread in real stories called

FAILED DT!!! HELP *PLEASE*!1!!!!!

8. I go to a charter shool and before you can go there you have to sign a piece of paper saying they can drug test you, they dont dt the athletes they DT the whole school

9. What can they do if you fail? Kick you out of school?

10. I see alot of threads about schools drug testing

nothing like this ever came up when i went to public school
    only for athletes and possibly certain clubs etc..

its really just not logical for them to test people
    it didnt even happen at my charter school that had about 80 kids..

11. visine? really?
    bleach works! just put a couple of drops n ur goood

12. True. My school used to drug test if you owned a parking permit.

13. DO NOT DRINK BLEACH OR EYE DROPS!!!! BOTH CAN BE POTENTIALLY FATAL, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT. PISSING CLEAN IS NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE. Use water, exercise, niacin and vinegar if you're really desperate. But really you're more likely to end up killing yourself than passing a DT if you drink bleach, honestly....

14. get a detox, or fake pee or something.