Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visine vs Clear Eyes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SalSilva, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Visine maximum redness relief OR Clear Eyes maximum redness relief

Take your vote

2. Clear eyes

3. Rhotos silver or ice

4. All day, every day.
    [​IMG]

5. Visine has always worked for me but i've only used clear eyes once and that worked too, i dont know there both great products.

6. Rhoto cool is where its at, Visine sucks and I have never used clear eye, but I hear it's not near as good as rhoto.

7. Clear eyes are awesome yet I still prefer rohto ice!

8. Visine for me

9. i've used both but visine seems to be smoother on the eyes. maybe a little more of that refreshing feel too.

10. clear eyes > visine

11. Bella's blood.

12. Rohtos, but only Cool/Ice. Arctic kinda burns.

13. #14 TheDubiousBaker, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    ALOT of people say rohtos. But tbh i'd rather have a bottle of normal ass visene.

All Rohtos burned my eyes (cool) which is nice and refreshing but if your in a sketchy situation and you need to look sober fast, you don't want to have to wait 5 minutes for your eyes to adjust from that SHOCK of rohtos, the first five minutes makes them even redder and watery. Visene goes in so fast and smooth sometimes your not even sure if you got a drop in.

Most of the people using eye drops are using them to disguise them being faded, so why spend double the money for a product that isn't as stealthy as something you could buy for half of the money.

To each their own.

14. My eyes are extrmeley senstitive. hell even reading this thread about eye drops made my eyes start to tear up lol.

for that reason, i like the quick and easy action of visine. No burn, and it gets the red out.

15. ViSINE BARELY WORKSS...sometimes it doesnt even work....

CLEAR EYES FOR ACCUALL REDNESS TO BE GONE..

i dont reccomend using eye drops..i stopped a while ago but after i found out about the potential health risks involved...it wasnt worth it.

16. visine...we call it the magic.

17. bausch & Lomb? I use rhoto and yea it burns for a minute or two but after that, its like I never smoked

18. Visine Triple Action Redness Relief is my shit.

19. Clear eyes, but rohtos are best