Visine rumors

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronix420, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Ok well I used to use Visine all the time but my friend told me that it has hydrochloric acid in it and over time will damage your eres and make you blind, Is this true?

2. i don't know about the hydrocloric acid, but visine will make your eyes stop making tears - if you use it too much.

3. whoa i didn't know about that

4. totally dude. you can also make acid with foster's beer.

oh hey did you know that shrooms make your brain bleed? when you see the walls breath its really the blood running behind your eyes. seriously.

5. Thats totally untrue kronix..the main ingredient in most eyedrops (including visine) is Zinc Sulfate. Some "extra strength" or "seasonal alergy" brands will also contain a saline solution that goes by the name of tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride. Your friend may have read the hydrochloride and figured it was hydrochloric acid, although thats kind of a stupid assumption IMO. Visine will start to cause irritation if you use it excessively. The zinc sulfate will build up in the sclera and can cause irritation, but if you simply flush your eyes out with plain saline solution, cold water, or simply stop putting more eyedrops in the irritation will go away...basically in a nutshell..your friend sounds either very gullible or somewhat of a moron...

and phunky phil..of course you can make acid with foster's beer...but you forgot to mention the rice cake and orange peel in an air tight jar needed to finish the process...DUH

6. cool, thanks for the info nubbin and phunky phil

7. did you know that if you fuck a cow, big stinky green sticky buds will come out of its mouth?!!!!

i promise

8. wow nubbin...your really smart....heh..i'm not sure what hit me..but i fele i must say that...do ou know any way to beat a drug test by any chance? or anything that could help?

9. yep...dont smoke like normsy poo said..or kill the physician who gives you the test...

10. hows the mastication hole hank?

11. is it just me or does phunkyphil still have a not small av?

12. its 85X100 pixels!..GET MY PITCH FORK AND TORCH MA! WE'RE MAKIN' A MOB!!

13. BACK WITH MASSIVE ICM!! BACK WITH MASSIVE ICM!!....ill just run around naked with a toothpick..hows that?

14. thats not a very nice nicknameto be givin' your penis norm...wheres the self confidence man?

15. its just an oxymoron ;)

just fyi, that caught me off guard, and i laughed hysterically for a good five seconds or so, and composed myself..then giggled soem more