Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visine Original!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Relentless, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not really sure if this would be considered a tokeing tool, and if not perhap's I am in the wrong forum. However I just wanted to say Visine Original really clear's up my eye's when im blazed. The only downside is it costs like fuck 6.75 and you end up wasting most of it missing your eyes.... but still worth it.

OH YA and please dont delete block stop my thread, because it's not a product placement add, what I mean is im not hired by visine. This could be bad poblicity you know for Visine if such a scandal was true.

2. hahaah i love how the end of the post was a disclaimer. mad funny
    Nah for real though Visine is the bomb. Feelin that bottle in your pocket is an instant boost in moral, for me at least.

3. hahaha i was about to say the same thing but really man we your in the rec forum, everyone knows about visine eye drops

4. I like clear eyes, or rhoto's. Never had luck with visine... my eyes get far too glossy/glassy? and everyone can still tell im stoned. Now that ive been out of high school, i dont use eye drops anymore... after awhile people will see your 'low-ass-eyes' as normal.

5. i found tht u dont need the brand name shit like i got like bausch and lomb eye drops for like 2 bucks and they work very well.

6. [​IMG]

cant fuck with this shit.

7. Every experienced users favorite. Visine is like water compared to rohto.

8. Rohto is on sale at the local store.. The five finger discount is an all year thing

9. I got the bigger bottle of visine which is 30mL instead of 15mL. Double the amount for about a dollar more. Best deal I have found.

10. this man speaks the truth. These are the BEST eye drops available. This is my favorite one by rohtos too becuase it makes your eyes feel minty fresh:smoking:

11. Haha, I got the bausch and lomb too, they are mad cheap and work good. Visine fucks with my eyes cuz I wear contacts but bausch and lomb is key.

12. Bummer being a Troll eh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.