Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visine Eye Drops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phisherman, Aug 1, 2011.

1. This might seem dumb but im getting some drop tommarow for redness obviously and i haven't use eye drops since i was like 4. Is there like any spot i shouldn't apply(like on the pupil). Idk eye drops just make me uncomfortable since i haven't had any in many many years.

2. nope just put em in your eye doesnt matter where. and put em in be4 u smoke its better

3. #3 Phisherman, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Alright thanks

4. And get Clear Eyes: Extreme Redness Relief. They've always worked better for me, but that's just me.

5. I cant put shit directly in my eyes, so I tend not to use that anything like that. If I have to though, I have to put it in the corner of my eye and tilt my head to let it roll in. Just cant do dropping something directly on my eyeball.

6. Screw clear eyes and visine! Rhotos is where it's at!

7. #7 kyle944811, Aug 1, 2011
    They all get the job done effectively...

8. Rhotos are where it's at man..Visine feels like I poured lava in my eyes about 10 seconds after I put them in.

9. #9 Rednecksmoker, Aug 1, 2011
    Nah you don't know what ur talking about. Sorry. Nice try.

10. Are you guys kidding? Rhotos may feel better on the eyes but Visine doesn't totally screw up your eyeballs after long term use.

11. clear eyes ftw

12. Who sells Rhotos? Not walmart or walgreens. Ill probably try both snd see what i like more

13. #13 Lynkster, Aug 1, 2011
    Rite Aid!

14. Mouthwash for the eye!

Fuckin' burns, but feels great after.

15. I got mine at walgreens. But I've seen them at walmart too. They were on sale buy one get one half off at walgreens when I went. They've always worked better. For some reason if you put clear eyes or visine on inside they don't do shit to your eyes. And they don't even work sometimes. But rohots work everytime. That's just my experience with them though...

16. Do eyedrops kill your high???

17. There is no need for eye drops. If someone ask why your eyes are red tell them you didn't get enough sleep.

18. I have a bottle of it in my fridge, but it's passed the expiration date :(

The thing I don't like about it, is the sudden coldness, cause I keep my refrigerated.
    (just learnt that there was no 'd' in refrigerated :O...crazy shit.)

Anyways, see ya man.

19. #19 Phisherman, Aug 1, 2011
    Trust me ive tried that, didn't fly too well