Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visine/Clear Eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whiteice15, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Is it just me or does anyone else have the problem of smoking and upon using clear eyes the high just gets killed?

2. no, don't have that problem...use it next time, then smoke more :bongin:

3. there is aboslutely nothing in any eyedrops that would affect your high....i'm guessing its just the placebo effect.

4. I was meaning in the placebo effect. I was wondering if anyone else has that.

5. Its probably your brain, the idea of putting eye drops in to ride your self of red eye subconsciously stimulates your brain making you feel less high, when I was younger anytime I came into a situation where being high was not in favor( parents entering the room or smoking and then going directly to school) I found that my high was very deprived.

6. Put them on before you smoke!

I do because when I'm baked its very hard to put them on.

7. it just takes that fuzziness in your eyes away

some people say the fuzziness makes them feel moar hi

8. seeing as i live by myself i never use that stuff

9. no i do not

10. I think this might have something to do with sensory distraction, as to a certain extent your senses are heightened by Mary. I for one become more sensitive to smell and taste when I'm baked.

Feeling cold drops of water in your eye is a pretty up-close and unusual feeling. I suspect if you start to feel 'straight' as a result, it's your body preparing itself for something. I tend to find eating will lower my high, not because the THC is being 'diluted' or anything, but merely the sensory distraction, I'm focusing on the food, not the fact I'm smashed.

Bit like if somebody were to throw a bucket of water over your head, you'd probably straighten up pretty quick :D :smoke:

11. Don't fuck with those chemicals going into your eyes!

12. i dont use any eyedrops....i get high as fuck and i never get red eyes.....im lucky i geuss

13. Only rhotos work for me :( ... Damn android key swyper keyboard thing aha

14. all those eye drops have a steroid in them that makes your eyes red. Unless you really need them, I don't put them in. My eyes are rarely red to begin with, so avoid that shit.

15. same thing happens to me man

i put eye drops in before i get high so it wont kill my high

16. I do get red eyes pretty often, as i normally smoke hash and really potent bud. I use clear eyes maximun redness relief just one time in the morning and it keeps my eyes from getting red pretty much all day when i smoke. When i don't use it...red as fuck. Never felt that it ruined my high when i used it after smoking. If anything it has like a reverse placebo effect for me if that makes sense- it makes me feel like I've hidden the evidence that i got high so now people who may have a problem with me smoking won't know, and i can just chill.

17. It is just you

18. Normally I use Rohto's or Naphcon A. Both burn so gewd

19. I think this guy may have saved my life that explanation of why u put ur eye drops in makes me feel like my high won't be killed next time because I feel like I'm doing it for a reason.

20. Only used them once and hated the feeling of it and having to do it, guess i hate squirting shit in my eye