Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visine and Eye Exam

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KhanGGura, Dec 22, 2011.

1. So I have a Eye exam in about a hour and half. I totally forgot about it today and used visine around noon. Do you think my eye doctor will know about the visine, or not?

2. Somehow I doubt an eye doctor will care about you putting eye drops in.

3. I'm not quite sure what the problem is that you are asking to be resolved....

4. I went ripped to my eye exam and i didnt use eyedrops at all... my eyes must have been so red, i was obviously high. She didnt say anything though, i think youre fine.

5. I doubt your eye doctor will care, and if they do ask about it, just say you're eyes were dry when you woke up or something.

6. They won't care lol. I don't see it interfering with any tests or anything they do on you either.

7. Yeah why would the eye doctor care if you use eye drops? Maybe your eyes were dry for all he knows. Your golden so just chill out.

8. lol yes the doctor won't care. A lot of people that don't smoke weed use Visine for allergies and other reasons :p

9. Visine is used for dry eyes, why would he care?

10. :laughing:

Damn that sucks you get THAT paranoid when you're high.

11. Yes, the eye doctor will see you eyes and he'll call your mommy and you'll get a time out.

12. Considering that eye drops weren't made solely to remove redness from being high, no.

13. faded bro.

14. first of all, its an eye doctor, they are aware cannabis (or should be aware) does great things for the eyes....

second, visine is an OTC eye drop... a 5 year old could buy them and use them, there is no legal issue, or issue in general with using visine lol

15. What do you realistically think is going to happen?

He's going to look at you and be like "SIR! You are high as a kite, I'm calling the fuzz!"

16. Time to stop smoking weed if you get that paranoid.

17. The original post is from 2011.  I'm sure the dude already had his eye exam.  Why are we resurrecting this?