Virtual Weed On Your Computer

Discussion in 'General' started by its_420, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THIS MIGHT BE CHILL FOR SOME PEOPLE. THIS IS A \"GROW WEED ON YOUR COMPUTER\" PROGRAM. I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS HEARD ABOUT IT BUT I HAVE IT AND IT IS PRETTY CHILL TO GET TO DO ALL OF THE THINGS YOU WOULD TO A REAL PLANT. YOU CAN GROW G-13 TO WHITE WIDOW AND A LOT OTHERS... JUST GO CHECK IT OUT IF U THINK IT SOUDS COOL. ITS A DAY BY DAY VIRTUAL GROWING PLANT THAT YOU HAVE TO WATER AND ADD NUTRIENTS AS NEEDED... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.
    http://www.highgrow.us/download.php

2. Omg Omg Caps Lock Is Cruise Control For Awesome.

3. Bwahhhh Ahah Ahaha Ahhhh Thnx

4. roflcopter!

5. i dont know what that means...
    View attachment 58485

6. then figure it out poon

7. take some downers man, obviously weed isnt improving ur social activities. example:shut the fuck up. keep ur shitty attitude out of here man. i dont have time for that shit. ok now have a great day!!!

8. what the fuck dude... i think that comment could be right at you

you posted a random pic of some shrooms on a cake, i dont think this is meant to be taken serious

9. i just changed my sig

10. im gonna have to go with 212. we gc stoners are all here in good fun, not to insult others.

IVE GOT CHILL PILLS!!!

11. ya? well i do, so keep ur shitty attitude out of here and go jerk off with ur boyfriend some more. maybe u can choke on his cock and shut the fuck up. ok?

whats with all the non-stoner like attitudes. cant ppl just be mellow anymore and not put ppl down? o well . ride it like u stole it. peace

12. wait what

13. for real though dude, i wasnt coming after anyone here, there is no need to blow up, i really didnt say anything offensive... sorry if you took it that way but your last 2 posts, the last one especially is really needless and uncalled for in every way. - rep

14. ok, sorry for blowing up. my comments might have been out of line so ya... my apologies. but \"figure it out poon\" was a little insulting... ok. thats my point. take it how u want it. im not here to virtually fight anyone just to get info and be mellow and stoned. kk?

15. mhmmm, well i spose somone could somehow think that i was really trying to be mean with that, though not many, but i think your
    \"ya? well i do, so keep ur shitty attitude out of here and go jerk off with ur boyfriend some more. maybe u can choke on his cock and shut the fuck up. ok? \"

is like taking taking a baseball bat to a fly on the arm. if ya hear me

so in all honesty, i dont give a shit, albeit i am suprised a responsible 18 year old marijuana smoker would use gay jokes with a string a swear to get at somone

16. the bipolar issues and multiple personality disorder kinda \"erupt\" from time to time but fuck it. in all honesty i dont really care if u approve or disaprove of my \"string a swear gay joke\". im here to further my knowledge about bud and how to produce the highest yielding sacs i can. if u would like to add helpful info go for it, if not my suggestion would be to just leave it alone. k? thanks

17. ummm, dont let worms get into your bud :smoking:

18. thanks ill try to rememer that.

19. you only gotta remember it once

20. ur a quick one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.