Virtual Haircut

Discussion in 'General' started by RedBlazing, Jun 12, 2007.

1. I don't know how many of you have already discovered this, but it's frieken amazing while shitface stoned.

WARNING: It'll only work with headphones, computer speakers don't quite cut it. BLAST THE VOLUME.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=22913

Hope I made someone smile. =]

2. Um... okay... what the fuck was the point of that?

Stereophonic sound was invented over 120 years ago... this isn't anything new.

3. Sorry to disappoint, I just heard it while baked and it sounded awesome to me. Thought I'd share my joy.

4. hey that was sick as fuck!!! felt like i waas really getting a haircut and when i closed my eyes it was almost like the two guys where right there next to me.

5. Haha, I'm glad somebody got a kick out of it =]

6. god damn its creepy

7. Stereophonic sound, yes it has been around for a while.

But the reproduction of real, three-dimensional positional sound using only two channels is a relatively new innovation.

I've heard it before, but really enjoyed it.

8. Hahaha, that was way cool. I may just be really ripped but the bag over the head part tripped me out. :smoke:

9. Maybe, I'm totally blown and that was crazy as fuck!!! Especially when i closed my eyes.....holy shit that was awesome!!!!

10. RM I love your posts and insight most of the time but relax with some threads like these. Some people enjoy what others loathe and we all have to respect that before shutting down ideas so fast.

But on topic, I didn't really enjoy it that much but looks like some people are. Thanks for posting it anyway.

11. thats cool.