Virtual GC Main Street Sidewalk

Discussion in 'General' started by Medicine Al, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Hey, I'm new in town, just thought I'd go downtown here in GrassCity, and catch the flavor of the day...

I get off the bus at the station, and step out into the sunny morning, and decide to get a wake and bake over at The Superjoint Cafe. Its a little goumet coffee and ganjateria on the corner of Kush and Urkel streets. The waitress, who's nametag reads "Hempress", asks for my order and gives me today's special, a chronic tonic laced toddy of fine Jamaican Blue Mountain beans, and sativa extracts, flavored with a 151 rum based tincture, and a coconut syrup.

As the concoction takes its effects I walk out into the busy street scape, past the Reform Mary Jane Laws School, the I Got The Cottons! cleaners, and the Bliz-Nati record shop, heading for the GC Public Park. I want to view the public cannabis gardens in the morning dew, and to drink in the skunky musk of perfect bud on the vine, grown for the civic enjoyment and enrichment of the populace.

On my way I stop off at the Smoke'Ntoke for a pack of smokes, which is weird, 'cause I don't smoke cigs anymore, but I ask for a pack of "Marl-berles", and a cool looking young cat behind the counter throws in a pack of zig-zag slow burns for gratis saying with a chuckle, "That'll be $4.20, and a PuffPuff Pass, c'mon!
    On the way out the door I see a magazine cover that tells me tonight, right down the street at the 420 Club, the Keep Smokin' Reeefah Band is playing a benefit for the Medical Cannabis Support Network, an outreach of city hall, providing medical bud to the indigents of GrassCity. On the bill for the benefit is also the AK Infinity Orchestra, featuring poetic renditions of their hits set to rhumba beats. I make a mental note to be there, or be square.

I can smell the odor of fryer grease coming from the Indica bar and grill on the corner of Kush and Sensi street, a quick glance at the sign out front show's the name, "Dirty Pete's Ass Kickin' Chicken", and I am beset with the munchies, so I stop in for a quick basket of wings, a brew and a bong of some some sweet purple smoke.

I'm trying hard to remember what brought me downtown today...Stoned Again!

(next?)

2. so now this forum is an rpg?

3. ^^^ lol shot down

4. No one was Tokin any Blueberry ganja in the City? :smoke:

I thought it was a cool post Med :cool:

5. Oh yeah, now I remember why I love this place!

The TokinBlueberry Muffinshop has some tasty munchies too, I'll be checkin out a dozen to take home for later.

Some of the local skaters are haters but I rise above with love and a cloud of Grapefruit Ice fumes. I go over the bridge on the Bongwater River, hoping I haven't missed out on the chance to see my friend Mr. Goodstuff, he runs the Farmer's Market over by the Knights of Columbian Hall.

He has the new strain clones, the ones with all the right THC molecules, the GC SUPERBUD Hydrolicious cannabis succulent supreme! One hit and you can't remember what you came for and.....

Wait, what?

6. I hope it doesn't get it's name due to the smell...

7. ^LOL

roflll wtf man this shit is funny

maybe im fried

wait its BOTH

8. Much like in Boston, here in GC we "love that dirty water".:hello:

Hey I see that the grand opening of that new hydrostore is going on, over on the corner of Skunk St. and Kona Gold Rd. Stop in for 50% off your third bag of vermiculite, and 25-50% off on all neem oil and nutrients. Just tell them you heard it hear on the GC forum, and tell them Medicine sent you.:smoking:

9. High as shit, no? :smoking:

10. I hopped into a taxi, the drivers face looked familiar, she asked me where to go and I said i was going to the Botanical Canna Gardens, and she smiled into her mirror and winked . I asked if we had met before and she said she might have met me back in her Junkiedays, but it had been awhile, so maybe not. I tipped her a twenty sack of Berry White, and asked for the name of a friend I had once, Grandaddy Purp, did she know where he'd gone? No, she said, but the Great Wizard Of Grasscity OZ's might know.

She told me to follow the smell of sour diesel until I found the Mango Club, a little Bong and Breakfast place on the south end of Buzzwell Blvd. I paid her and thanked her, and she drove away.

11. This is quite entertaining

12. he hasn't said me yet

hmm

13. lol awsome postin man ill take watever weed ur havin:smoking:

14. haha lol yeah.

15. ....and what happened after she drove away? please continue

16. can I smoke weed with you guys?

17. Where do I download this game?

18. this is pretty cool i like it

19. After I exited the cab and looked around a minute to get my bearings, I couldn't help but think how the city has grown in just a few short years...once a patch of schwag barely a few meters wide, it's now growing with the power of 85,000 metal halide ballasts, blasting 12/12 into the cosmos!

At the gate to the Park, I saw a canna-Ice Cream cone vendor, so I got a double scoop on a BurntWaffle cone, tasty with the papaya, covered in a strawberry cough syrup. It sounded so strange, yet I loved every lick, it was like medication with a leisure side to it.

What's that Smell, coming over the hill, I said? Could it be the blooms from the Skunktree, blossoming early this year?

As I stepped on toward the gardens, I heard a drum circle over behind a wall, and decided to climb up high to investigate...hmmm, a young head4life was doing a crazy watusi to a DIGIT congo rythym, busting moves I'd never even seen before! He wore a T-shirt proclaiming " Johnny WeedSeed Lives!, and had a a skull and crossbones carved into the side of his three foot high mohawk.

It's good to be young and free in the GC, I said to myself, and I loaded a bowl of Romulan, and sat down in the grass to enjoy the music, the sun rays, and the company of so many......wait, who's spaceship is that?

20. i cast lightning bolt!