virgins, yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gnomeherbs, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Are virgins a turn on or a turn off for you? Why? I'm just curious to hear people's opinions.

2. Turn on, as long as they don't cry and they're not a dead fish

3. Ahaha that makes complete sense.

4. I take it your a virgin

5. Love me a virgin :devious:

6. That's kind of irrelevant..

7. No it's not, that is your whole motive of this thread, am I wrong?

8. I don't see how it's irrelevant myself. I see you're bashful and don't want to admit it

9. Well if Ur awesome at sex like I am then virgins are AWESOME. Cuz u can rock there world just got to go slow untill they get into it!

10. #10 Jazzyj, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    Turn off. Virgins are usually (understandably) uncomfortable and awkward in bed, neither of which are sexy to me.

11. Wow, this actually has nothing to do with me. This was inspired by a conversation I was having with some friends about their 'virginal preferences' - I found it interesting, the different opinions.

12. Sorry, I assumed incorrect. My bad

13. Nah, it's just irrelevant. I have no ulterior motive here.

14. Turn off. They don't know what they're doing & it doesn't necessarily mean they're clean.

15. Understandable. So, pretty much as long as they're into it. Not into all the awkward shit?

16. I'm still skeptical.

Sounds like a ... "I have this friend, with a problem..." Kind of story, you know what I'm saying

17. That is understandable.

18. Fasho, obviously :p

19. as long as they don't cry

20. I see what you're saying, it definitely does sound like that but if there were an ulterior motive to state my status I would have leaped on the opportunity, don' t you think?