virginity

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Gordo 04, Jan 14, 2012.

1. how do i know if a girl really is a virgin?

2. pop that cherry... otherwise, there are NO virgins.. its a myth

3. umm there should be a resistence there.... unless... well... its already been popped

also.. virgins can pop their own by vibrators.. so.....

4. Virgins are like unicorns & lepprachauns.

5. and whores

6. Great thread.

7. A popped cherry isn't always a sign of being a virgin, there are multiple reason why they wouldn't have a cherry before actually being penetrated by a penis.. simply being curious and exploring inside there with fingers or other things can pop that shit

You can't really know for sure if a girl is a virgin... maybe if shes tight as fuck and you know her personally then you can be pretty certain but otherwise its just word of mouth.

8. thats my point.. unless i see that cherry pop, youre not a virgin in my eyes, theres no way of tellin, so youre just a whore haha

9. basically no way to tell, oh well.

10. Why should you even care?

11. Cos we like to be first to insert in :wave:

12. A little experience never hurts. :D

13. Virgins aren't virgins, they are liars.

14. Why would anyone even want a virgin? Shits gonna bleed everywhere, she won't be able to fuck on my level or keep up with my speed. Plus the inherent drama of being a bitches first.

Meh, not saying I want a whore, but not someones first, no way.

15. Its just that im a virgin, so i would have liked to lose that with someone that was also a virgin.

But in the end it doesnt really matter because i love the chick. :)

16. You don't. ;P We keep that shit on lockdown for a reason.

17. Practice with a fleshlight and build your stamina, then you might be at a "experienced" girls level. I've made girls bleed that aren't virgins, so I guess it all really depends..

18. Does it really matter if she's a virgin? And sex for 99.99999% of girls the first time is very painful and uncomfortable. She'll probably bleed too (ewww, right boys?)