Virginity

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mrharti420, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Would you prefer to lose your virginity to another virgin who you genuinely like for who they are? Or lose it to a girl who has already had sex several times but is hot as shit. Don't get me wrong, the girl who you genuinely like could be good looking too, but this whore girl is the hottest girl you've seen in awhile. And keep in mind it's harder to find a girl who you genuinely like, so you may be a virgin longer than if you had just fucked the babe.

Females, replace girl with guy.

Personally, I waited for the girl who I really liked. I could've had sex a year and a half prior with several girls, but I wanted my first time to be with someone i really liked.

2. Not many people are virgins nowadays. I think as long as you like the person and you care enough about them to take your virgininty, it dosent matter.
    Just my $.02 though

3. When you say not many people are virgins, yeah, but I'm asking them to take a side from the p.o.v. of a virgin. And quality 2 cents

4. Wait for the right girl mayne.

5. Lose your virginity at the first available opportunity regardless of if she's a virgin or not. You have the rest of your life to get picky about it. That's what I did and I have no regrets.

6. As a guy it's different than when you're a girl.
    Girls really have a cherry to pop, and in my opinion their bodies are to be treated with slightly more care.

SO, I'm a guy and I wouldn't have cared alot.
    But I am glad I lost my v-card to my first love who also was a virgin.

My advice to you would be, if you really dig her, go for it.
    It's not like it hurts you like it hurts a girl the first time, so u really dont need someone who cares about your every feeling... though it would be nice ;)

7. I'm a virgin myself. I'm not going to wait around to find a girl that is a virgin also because I would be waiting quite a while. I'm not sure how you took what I said but that's what I meant. :wave:

8. if you wait for the right girl your going to fall in love. i say just get it in and some random hookup.