Virginity?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bhuddakris, Jan 21, 2011.

1. #1 bhuddakris, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    Hey blades, it's been a while.

I have a topic that quite some of you might have some insight for. Virginity. Sex. mmmm..but it's not the good part of it.

I've been dating this girl for about half a year now, we were on and off for about 8 months. I guess I'll give a brief overview of our relationship to understand where this is going.

She liked me all last year during our freshman year, and I constantly had girlfriends. So, she never had the nerve to tell me or whatnot. She is the type of girl that had always been independent (never had a boyfriend before). She never found the need to date guys, because, she said the more she got to know people the more she would find flaws of them and be turned off. Her best friends were always at parties and having sex with multiple guys, but she was a virgin. Her senior year she decided she couldn't take the pressure anymore and wanted to try it out. She went to a frat with her girlfriends and a guy took advantage of her and fucked her. She got up and left in the middle of it, very pissed at herself. She tried it again a few weeks later with another guy because she wanted to like it, like her friends did, and this time it lasted maybe 10 minutes.

During our freshman year one of my good buddies was blindly in love with her. At the time I couldn't give a shit, because I had another girlfriend at the time. He lost his virginity to her but they only did it for 2 minutes before realizing it was a mistake. So now, she had "3 strikes against" her. She was frustrated that she had let someone she didn't even care about have sex with her. It wasn't worth her tears I guess. My friend was extremely frustrated because she was so neglectful towards him.

Finally, summer came, and she got too fucked up one night. She spilled the beans about me. She wanted me to kiss her, she said, "just to see what it would feel like to kiss someone" she actually cared for. I had another girlfriend at the time, so I shrugged it off and told her I couldn't. It wasn't for another 2 months that we began dating.

I guess the question is, to what extent should her past bother me? I know that when I think about it, there is this gut feeling of discomfort. She tries to comfort me and tell me that we have the best sex she's ever had (she climaxes frequently) and I am the first person she actually enjoys it with, etc. I don't have to use a condom either. Sometimes, though, that's just not enough. That doesn't do it for me. I would appreciate other perspectives. What do you guys think?

2. I don't understand the problem. looks like you got everything you need, brah. even if she didn't like what she did (LOL), she has some slutty tendencies...watch her close.

3. he probably meant college, lay off.

4. he was referring to freshman in college.
    :wave:

5. Sorry for the specificity. I meant her senior year of high school she lost it, and everything else in between regarded college.

6. I bet I could make her enjoy sex.

7. artic just didn't read it, whatever. I've goofed too. But yeah, I'm not really sure what the problem here is. It just sounds like you're a thinker really and you dwelled upon some insecurity to much, honestly. My girlfriend had a past that I honestly do not respect, as did I- however we aren't those children anymore. Yes, sometimes I fear her repeating her past on me, but I am sure she has fears towards myself as well regarding past patterns. but really I just have to have faith. that's ultimately what it is about unless you just want to be paranoid. and if you really can't believe her at all, then leave. but if the relationship does hurt you in the end... how it goes. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krTzn0kk3ss]YouTube - Pinback - Tripoli [HQ][/ame]

if she is orgasming, then i believe she is enjoying the sex.
    i could be wrong
    but dude i really don't know what your concern is still

and then this is in the wrong section. there is a sex love and relationships subforum

8. I see that now, thanks for the reminder.

I appreciate your insight, but I just don't know. I want a relationship to mean more than just its physical aspects.. and I feel like that's what's only holding us together

9. Oh, I understand. Well, if that is what you feel, then that is what is true. It might not be true for her, but it sounds like for you that you are just enjoying the sex. It's tricky, deciding between being lonely in hopes of finding some excellent and just accepting mediocrity
    it really is
    because sometimes you just end up alone for a long time and mediocrity doesn't look so bad anymore
    but hey, strive to do better really

10. Just because your not "Attracted" to her doesn't mean you shouldn't fuck her brains out.

Just sayin'

11. A man after my own heart.

12. Ok I read the whole thing and it seems you are bothered by the
    fact that she had sex with other guys before she dated you.

Yea...this isn't high school anymore guy every chick you ever meet
    will have fucked plenty of cocks before you get to.

13. Anything or anyone she did before you is frankly none of your business.

14. Sex with a virgin isn't all it's cracked up to be IMO. Be thankful she got that awkward shit out of the way before you two hooked up. Now she can appreciate and enjoy sex with you.