Virginity?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PlayedLikeAFidL, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Would you or did you lose your v to a person who isnt a v?
    Would you love your virginity while you were drunk?
    I have always thought of virginity as a very special thing. I have a girl that im getting closer and closer to. Im a virgin at age 18 and she is experienced. Im not sure if im comfortable losing it to someone who is not but i guess i will figure it out.

2. I use to think my virginity was special until I walked into the fifth grade class and saw a girl with boobs.

3. #3 PrettyLit, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    Ohh man use to believe..
    I was going to give my v card to someone who's a virgin.:D

didn't happen that way~
    slept with experience && it was an unexpected change,
    I guess twas better he wasn't naive or
    I would have experienced unnecessary pain. lol

&& yes it was very much important to me
    promised I'd graduate first. :]

4. I swear, I'm not trying to be mean but the longer you wait, the harder you're going to kick yourself in the ass for not doing it sooner.

My first time was not with a virgin...and I'm glad it wasn't.

5. I lost mine to someone who wasn't a virgin, pretty much regret that one. But then again there's a whole pile load of things I regret with that one. I was 24.

But one thing if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. It will happen eventually. Do it on your terms when you're ready.

6. I lost my virginity to a non virgin and I regret it, not that she was bad but just the fact that it was a one night stand and I never learned her name

I lost my virginity while drunk.

My advice, don't give a shit what other people say, lose it when you feel it's right, don't rush it cuz it's honestly not as wonderful as people make it out, but it can be if it's with someone special to you.

7. I was in the same boat as you my friend. If you really like her and think she is special or she is the 'one', then go for it. If you both feel the same way then there should be nothing to worry about. Maybe she can teach you a thing or two. But remember, once you lose it then you can't get it back...

8. My 1st, we were both 1st timers, so we had no clue what we were doing, shortly after, we parted ways and then I had a girlfriend was 7 years older than me, so I was schooled and graduated with top honors.

after that, I had a different girlfriend that was 7 years younger than me, so I "trained" her into doing it exactly like the way I liked it.

Then was one of the same age, but I was her 1st, turned that one into a freak too.

Been single ever since, "have" a long distance "r/s" with a russian girl, the last time I saw her was also the 1st time I met her, she rocked my world cause she had to leave the next morning, she's planning to come to the states to visit and it's been about 3 years plus since I last saw her, but we do "talk" regularly on the russian version of facebook.

9. It honestly depends on what you think you should do, not what people suggest you do.

10. Perhaps it's because I'm a couple decades removed from my v-card, but I think it's kind of funny when I hear about people talking about how they want their first time to be "absolutely perfect".

Having sex for the first time is kind of like riding a bike for the first time. You're gonna suck at it, and it's probably gonna be at least a little painful. :D

I guess my point is definitely wait for the right person to come along, but don't sit around waiting for that perfect candlelight vigil, waiting under the moon for the stars to align on the summer solstice in a leap year or anything. It's gonna be nice, but it's usually not "princess fairytale magical" the first time.

You probably don't remember your first time riding a bike to be that way, especially after picking your ass up off the ground with a bleeding kneecap... :cool:

11. I lost my virginity to a girl that wasn't a virgin and I don't regret it one bit. However, I had been trying to lose my virginity for a while so I was just happy to have sex for the first time.

And I also lost my virginity while drunk. Not a big deal. I don't really care.

And honestly I don't think you should wait to find a virgin to have sex with for your first time. If you like this girl, then I would say go for it. Yes, it would be amazing to have two virgins lose it to each other, but that is very unrealistic and probably not worth the effort/time. And the older you get, the harder it is to find virgins.

All in all, I would say go for it if you care about this girl. I don't think virginities should be lost to random people but I'd say trying to find another virgin is stupid. I think the whole virginity ordeal is blown out of proportion. It's the first time you have sex, it's not a big deal. It won't be that amazing. In my opinion, having sex with a girl you love is a way more awesome experience.

12. lol im still a virgin but i want to lose it so bad. im horny all the fuckin time and it drives me nuts! i dont get what would be so special about losing it to another virgin or anything. id rather fuck a girl whose not a virgin. just so it wont be too awkward. im 18 already ive waited too long and i feel kinda pathetic =/

13. i lost my virginity to a virgin on my 19th bday. the only thing i regret is breaking up with her

14. buy a fleshlight, it works shorterm for me. Trust me i ride the same ship.

15. Lol a fleshlight isn't close to the same thing as having sex. Sex is about 20% it feels good, and 80% of holy shit look at how much sexual pleasure I'm giving to this girl. You can't copy that feeling with a fleshlight

16. I'm still a virgin too. I want it to be with someone I really like, and I could care less if she's not a virgin. At the same time, though, my virginity isn't such a big deal that I'd feel bad losing it to some girl I just meet, as long as I use protection of course... until then I'll just have to delete my browsing history every now and then ;).

17. There's already a thread on this, but that doesn't matter because we're all virgins!

18. I once saw a bumper sticker:

TO ALL VIRGINS, THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Ha-Ha

SG

19. I lost mine Halloween night a few years back. It wasn't her first time and all she ever said to me that night was "I'mma jump your bones tonight." And well, she did.. We were both high as shit too. Still the best sex I've had yet. :hello: