Virginity

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxJWxX, May 24, 2003.

?

hOW Old

1. 1-11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 12-16

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 17-21

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 22-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 32+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I havent penetrated or been penetrated....YET!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Im 16 and still a virgin I met a girl and shes bangin hot. Were together and I think I wanna wait for at least 4 months, I mean Im not saying Im going to nail her at the 4 month mark or I wont do it before then, but I just dont wanna rush it ya know? Any suggestions?

2. I have a suggestion. Don't post your age if your night 18. The mods will make you leave for legal reasons.

3. I have no idea how, but I somehow completely missed this post... I even made another post after it, and never saw it... thanks for saying it's a good story... it's definitely a memory I will always cherish... and I just wanted to say that I don't think it's lame at all... i've always said from day 1 that if I ever find myself in a situation where i'm in a relationship with a woman that I truly love, I would do anything for her... including quitting smoking pot... if it were what she really wanted... love is more important than getting high... I hope you do meet up with your girl this summer... and I hope you two have an amazing time together... cherish every moment of it while you're together... you never know when you're going to lose something great... and then all your left with is memories... so don't squander your opportunity...

4. virginity.. let's see.. about a month before my 18th birthday, september this year or so.. she was 17 too, not her first time, but we are still very much together

5. Thanks for the support man, it means more to me then you realize.

6. That doesn't count! You can fuck yourelf with a dildo if you want and it still doesn't count. You don't lose it until you actually get a cock rammed in there!

I lost it when I was 15, we both thought we loved eachother, but we broke up 6 months later. I'm 18 now, been with a total of 8 girls, and that # is climbing fast now. Do I regret any of them? Hell no!!! It was damn fun every single time.

7. Here is a weird situation then....

Does it count when it's against your will? I mean i know the physical implications can't be changed, but since i think it's really a state of mind anyways...would it count?

THe first time i consented was when i was 18. It sucked. He was in such a hurry that i didn't even get anything out of it. Then he, of course, ran off just as soon as he could.

It's so much nicer to have someone there you can trust and just let loose with. No inhibitions.

8. So by that logic a woman who is a lesbian will always be a virgin if she never got any real cock? I don't agree with that. If the consent and intent is there..then the virginity goes away..no matter what ..impliments are used. But if there is penetration with a dildo, fingers..enough to break the hymen..then yer not a virgin.

Now, all virgins don't have hymens...depends on how active they are phisically...it can break on its own.

9. i always thought virginity is when a guy and girl have sex. sadly the consentual part of it is not necessary.

virginity is not a real thing. it is an idea. and the idea is that when a women has sex with a man, she is no longer a virgin. you can throw the term around to include fingers and dildos and lesbian whatever, but the original true meaning will always be the same. cock in pussy. no dogs, no dildos, just dick.

same with marraige, they can add all these new bullshit rules to it, but the TRUE meaning of marriage is a forever bond between a MAN and a WOMEN.

i really dont understand why gays need it so badly... but whatever? guess we all dont care about them enough anymore, so they had to find some new drama, being gay just wasnt exciting enough.

10. Marriage is a bond between to People...not just men and women.

It's not about drama, it's about getting the same rights as any other human beings.

It is sad that consentual has nothing to do with it..but it's not just for men and women anymore. If your hymen is pierced/torn through the course of Whatever sexual activity...you are no longer a virgin. That includes fingers, dildos, and whatever else you can think of as long as someone ELSE is doing it to you. If it's masturbation...then you are still a virgin.

11. I havent penetrated or been penetrated....YET! \t \t41 \t27.15%

wow.. Good luck you brave 41

12. Na I would disagree. For a guy, when he penetrates a another person with his penis he is no longer a virgin. For a girl, when she is penetrated by a penis she is no longer a virgin. How could me sticking a dildo in a girl who has never had sex be taking her virginity away? I have to be inside of her.

13. Because it's the act of sex. The intent is there. If a dildo is used by a partner, that looks, feels, and acts just like the real thing..only difference is it's not attatched to a body, then it's still sex. In fact, i would go a step farther and deem it *safe Sex* because she isn't going to get preggers or any sort of VD. But it's still sex.

I'm sure little suzies parents wouldn't really understand the difference if they found out..and would be just as pissed off.

14. Theres a huge difference. You can not lsoe your virginity to plastic.

15. exactly.

16. Methinks we will have to agree to dissagree *smile*

17. who the fuck cares about virginity

unless you're The Hempress, it doesnt matter..

18. Well,

I guess it matters to some or this post wouldn't have been started.

19. No offense, but I am ABSOLUTELY SURE that you can't lose your virginity to a dildo, no matter whose hand it is in. If you would like to continue believing that you can, by all means do so.

20. That's what i meant by agreeing to disagree, no need to be redundant.