Virginity

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxJWxX, May 24, 2003.

?

hOW Old

1. 1-11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 12-16

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 17-21

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 22-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 32+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I havent penetrated or been penetrated....YET!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. thank you very much. I get sad to think that Im not as open with the people around in my town, but its slowly but surely coming out. My mom knows at the least which is a great burden off my chest, but dad still doesnot know as far as me talking to him and telling him about it. Hes not a fan of homosexuals although he is a little more temperant of woman being gay. so being his daughter Im not sure exactly how it will go over. Im not worried though, cause I cant do anything else except be myself! I cant imagine that thats not enough!
    anyway, I love coming to the city and laying some good stories on you guys. :) I really do get a kick out of how people respond! :p you guys rock!

2. Well, if you're at the shore, with all the girls running around in summertime, at least you've got a target-rich playground while you decide how and with whom you like to share your preferences..lol

Good luck w/your Dad...my girls are too young to discover their sexuality, but I will love them no matter what...I suspect the same is true for your Dad

3. I was 14.. right before my 15th b-day.. he was 23.. thinking back now he was such a smuck! Anyways... :)

4. hey thats even better hearing the opinion from a father himself. :) my dad is an old fashioned consevative with blinders on. Im not in any rush to talk to him about it, but might be sooner than later the way this summer is going so far ;) :D target rich playground indeed! :)

5. everybody loves a lesbian. :D

6. just turned *, ahh the day i will never forget. parents out of town, ex girlfriends best friend, oz of weed, and a bottle of capt morgan need i say more

7. I was 15, she was 17.. i met her 5 days earlier at an AFI concert... she took my virginity on GOOD FRIDAY, ya know, 2 days before easter... anyway, i never saw her again. It was amazing though. She taught me well and because of her i enjoy sex a lot.

8. 8..lost it to blonde, alien, supermodel that had the ablity to control minds.

9. 17, and no regrets about it.

10. I was 15 i think and she was 14. To young? Still not sure.

~ I love getting along with sensi.. :)

11. yeah wait, getting along or the same as ICK?! lol.. :D

12. it is so hard to see that coming. that happened to me a couple times around 14-15... but i still LOVE somewhat older guys. they act like they know so much about life, and i don't know i got this protective vibe from them. but i agree. they are smucks. especially , when they put LQ in the mix and go from there. i didn't even see that one coming. i remember i told my parents that he was 17, and they bought it. until i came home apparantly obviously plastered. i told her i only had uno shot of vod, but i had like half a handle of morgans.
    memories...
    i still miss that guy though. is that bad? i think about him every now and then. he is off on some ship somewhere. if you are on this website, write me.

13. What kind of people are these 23 year olds who are chasing after children :confused:

14. I was 15 when i lost it and made her lose it.

15. i was 14 years young. i regret that it was that asshole.

16. ewww.....22 and 16... other than the fact that thats illegal in a lot of places does anyone see anything wrong with that??

Anyways Im with you Digit, I guess we're the only ones here it seems...

Damn punk kids and there sex :p

17. i am shocked man that is mad 11 year old with a 17 year old she musta been desperate :eek:

18. i was 16 and it was with an ex boyfriend i loved him a lot--we were in his "room" and one thing led to another---the only problem was i had a different bf-oh well i loved him and wanted it to be with someone that i loved--now he wont talk to me :-/but life goes on i guess

~KAtIE~
    -he was 18 so not that bad a age difference-