Virginity

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxJWxX, May 24, 2003.

?

hOW Old

1. 1-11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 12-16

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 17-21

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 22-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 32+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I havent penetrated or been penetrated....YET!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. ::points his finger at you:: I'm a virgin and you're not haw haw.

2. too old!

you can look it up elsewhere. :p

3. i love vagina, boobies, I love grinding and dancing with hot chicks at clubs. girls that I check out and think that they are straight, but are grinding all up on me the entire night while the boys look with goofy ass grins on their faces :p I love the girlies. I love them I love them I love them I love how cute they can be, hoe hot they can be how sweet they can be especially if they are all of that in one! I love how they like to touch me. I love them hot chicks I love buying them hotties drinks, I love it when they love it when I love to buy a drink for them. I love it when they grab my hand I love it when they put my hand in a place where their momma would think its not appropraite. i love having a stupid grin on my face the next morning I love making out in the car ride home with girls. I just wanted to get this off my chest. I love girls chests. they are nice and sweet and soft. and this has been like a giant wieght lifted off my shoulders.

4. YOU dig girls?????????? No fucking way! I NEVER knew that!

LMAO!!!!!!!

By the way...when I said I was 16....I left out that he was 22.

5. AMEN!

6. oh, they are fuckin swwweeeeeeeeeeet! :p no lie!! everyone should try em sometime!!!

7. wait, am i right here ?
    your a girl, and u love girls ?

:D

8. lol, yuppers.
    welcome to the city ;)

9. girls that love girls are my favourite kind of girls.
    thanks for the welcome

10. LOL! I love you ,Sensi!!! You are.... A GIRL!!!!! ;)

11. in all seriousness......they have surgeries that can do that now a days.......at least the physical aspect of it....

12. l,am still a vigin .:D

13. First time, a week before my 20th birthday, this girl that had been chasing me all over snuck onto my boat when i was out, i got home and she was in my bed naked waitin for me. I kicked my dad out and locked the door but he crawled in thorugh the top hatch in the front and got it on with this chick he was with that night, My dad and his girl were in the front and her feet were sticking out the curtian that separated the bunks and she kept accidentally kicking me in the head, while my girl was gettin it on with me.

She was 28, hot as hell, a model, and i was 19. Shortly after that she wanted me again but i didn't want to, so she got all pissed and didn't talk to me again. I felt pretty shitty about it too but i just didn't feel for her, she was nothing more than a "piece of ass" (she actually wanted it that way) but i need intellectual stimualtion far more than i need physical stimualtion.

Later on when i was 23 i started going out with my next door neighbor's sister, she was 16 then and i "did it" to keep her happy, although now i realize i should have just waited altogether.

I just wish i had waited long enough to realize who i really am, wish i had the sense to say no, i tried kind of, but i couldn't bring myself to dissapoint her.

Oh yeah, and i never really planned to save it for marraige, because i never really wanted marraige and still don't. I just want to live a peaceful monk-like life without any social pressures and the complications and inner self conflict caused by realtionships.

Peace

14. It wouldn't be the same.

15. Havin a surgery to have your physical virginity replaced does NOT make you a virgin.

16. and letting the unknowing and unsuspecting parents of your gf know how much you like her peach better than the fruit salads is not a good way to help her come out the closet

17. ^^^ was that what u did sensi!?!!

: sensi's dad chokes on a chunk of melon :

:D

hehe. it isnt hard to notice i thought.

18. what was funnier, it was her parents (my mom does know) and eventhough I can sweettalk parents till they want to adopt me (i think my own parents instilled that in me when I was a wee one) I just dont like "hanging" with them, and I had said not a word, till the peaches thing...
    the looks I got, I knew werent quite right, but the kick I got out of it! and that laugh that resides deep down below..! god, I cant resist loving it! havent talked to the gf yet..but im pretty sure it was a turnon :p lmao

19. hehehe.

u crack me up sensi :D