Virginity

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxJWxX, May 24, 2003.

?

hOW Old

1. 1-11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 12-16

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 17-21

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 22-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 32+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I havent penetrated or been penetrated....YET!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. my 16th birthday with my 17 year old gf :D had many blow jobs months up to it tho

2. haha sounds something i would say....yeah 18 bout to turn 19....its kinda weird tho, (not weird, just plain sad haha) but allll my friends they have lost it early on in their life, and they just start talking about how many girlfriends they had, and their sex stories...

and it kinda makes me feel like i'm shit, or just plain not wanted in life...

shit sucks

3. I'm currently having a whole mess of girl problems.

I stiff like my ex girlfriend, I wanted her virginity, but she gave it to my worst enemy instead.

The girl who has been one of my best friends for over a year suddenly decides to tell me she has liked me since she first met me.

To top it off, this random ass girl who I was hitting on a couple months ago randomly decided to call me NOW, and I could easily push all the bullshit aside and go out with her, but I have no idea if that's smart...

Thanks for bringing me a nice wave of depression jackass! :p

4. haha Well, from a long distance relaionship.. Me and her had been together for a year when we first saw eachother and we were so desperate for something we did everything except sex. *including dry sex* She wasn't quite ready for sex yet because she knew how much it hurt the first time.. So we waited... and waited.... and waited... (Dude this is how much it sucks) untilw e next saw eachother at a year and a half.. Then she was ready so we did and of course she couldn't bear the pain..But a soon as it was completely broken it was okay for her.. Every couple of times after that it hurt at the beginning but she overcame it quickly. 15 for me

5. Easy answer to all of those problems: fuck all three of them. If you bone your ex, drop her ass shortly after. You're too good for her. As for those other girls, play them both. Girls like to be played.

6. play that bitch like a videogame, lol. get that poonani!!!!

15 here.

7. Mmmmmm, virgins. . . yummy! LOL
    i was 14 the first time, and it was with my g/f and her b/f. Woo-hoooo! Good times!

8. 18. I was gonna wait but hten i just said fuck it.