Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia pickup-- gdp, purple urkel, blue dream & odyssey kush mmmm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mxracer0, Jan 26, 2011.

1. i was justt about out of my harvest and my buddy comes through with some killer dank. he somehow met this grower from cali that makes trips into va and brings beautiful herb. residing in nova, this kinda shit doesn't come around often so i had to capitalize.

got me 2 oz's total. 1/2 oz of each strain.
    ran me 700. which around here is a mighty fine deal.

i've only tried tha blue dream so far, which was some quality stuff.. went straight to the dome piece and just marinated for hours.
    ah cant wait to try the others later:hello:

purkel
    purkel2.JPG

gdp
    gdp2.JPG

blue dream
    bd3.JPG

Attached Files:

2. ..anddd the final;

-odyssey kush?! looked it up and apparently its real but nonetheless its the fruitiest smelling bud ive ever apprehended and looks to be a good time.

od3.JPG

Attached Files:

3. i can smell that shit from here dude

nice fuckin nugs man

4. absolutely beautiful bro and nice price on that pickup too

5. thanks niiggas if ya'll were here i'd say we make a salad outta these bitches and roll a nice j

6. riiiite id throw someof my lettuce down too

7. we'll be straight veggin!

8. Damn! Im from the 703 and ive gotten my hands on some really good dank, but wow..

+rep for being so close and still managing to have some kill that good

9. niicee where abouts in the 703?! i actually go to the nova campus in manassas.
    but yeah man shits been rough around here and i finallyy hit the motherload..andd it feels soo good

10. Gainesville area, i actually go up in to manassas on a daily basis and am going to nova soon.

11. Nice pickups homie!
    But did it occur to you that your GDP isn't purple?
    None the less good herb, I just hope someone isn't lieing to you about what you're getting.

12. Yea hopefully he is trust worthy. Does seem off.

13. why are they all that brown color

14. 700 for two O's of fire in VA... DAMN I wish I could get that in the 804!

15. MX its been awhile...but oh my god..this makes me angry to a whole different level considering im in the Va and not to far from you. i can only DREAM that i could come across some like that. But its all for sure some reallllly nice bud. Hell of a pick up man. ENJOY! :wave:

16. yo im not trying to be a dick or anything but it all looks like the same bud or they all have the same phenotype?.......not hating btw looks dank and i love purp

17. ^^ need a new computer? or glasses maybe? :rolleyes:

18. i think its his camera, dank fucking nugs tho damnn thats what i call a pick up selection selection

19. oh thats tight! pm me yo

yeahh i was a bit skeptical but it has that distinct purple odor. could possibly just be gran daddy haha who knows but its some bomb indica thats fa sho

i think it is the camera, but i'm somewhat colorblind so idk dudee

whattup buzz! it certainly has been quite some time. yeaa i was pretty pleased with this one wish you were up here bro

20. Nice bud man :D

I just made a thread about a VA pickup too :p