Virginia Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Akastoner42069, Aug 31, 2018.

1. I'm from Virginia 25 I have depression insomnia , anxiety , etc and my state is saying we are getting pot dispensaries next year and I know I can get medical marijuana legally pretty much anybody can and I know different states have different laws how much you can carry would it be best to get a card or just get recreational pot because I hear ppl can't own weapons if they have a card but ppl said they have both I'm wondering how long it would take until pot dispensaries are open officials are saying new years 2019 they should open and something about getting a license to grow I'm also interested into growing and they said card fee will be $50 it's about time we are winning

2. Virginia isn't getting medical marijuana, what you're getting is dispensaries where you can get high-CBD low-THC oil to take. Nowhere near the same thing as MMJ dispensaries. Give me a few minutes and I'll link you some information on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Damn ............got me all excited

• Like Like x 2
  4. The way its going Virginia is getting
    Medical marijuana you can't have a dispensary without pot that doesn't make sense and here's a video of them talking about it Virginia board now reviewing medical marijuana applications its not just oil .....

5. You're right. I guess VANORML just doesn't know what they're talking about. In fact, their website is probably wrong. I should email them and tell them to get their shit together.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The problem is, will it be legal anytime?

7. Should be in the next few years, I think, depending on how fast the Commonwealth moves on the issue. I know in my little district or whatever both candidates that won were pro-cannabis, or at least claim to be.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Virtually ever candidate around my area was pro-cannabis to AT LEAST Decriminalization, even many GOP candidates who usually are not. Looks like a good sign for VA. It's coming. I believe Ebbin will introduce a bill to decriminalize it once again in January, as he has every chance he has had. We'll see where it goes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. They will only make it legal as soon as the VA ABC mafia is ready to run it. Recreational and medical.

It's about the taxes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Shit, at this point. SOMEBODY do it lol....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1