Virginia Medical Marijuana/Decriminalization

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by AkaloyalxD, Jan 27, 2018.

1. I watched on tv on the election that our gov won and if he was chosen to be won he promised to decriminalize it and it failed by a missed vote this is not fair this makes no sense and now they passed medical marijuana bill yesterday im 24 so when ever we get dispensaries can I get a card for insomnia, depression , problems eating , because ppl told me you can also for anxiety and how much would weed cost when we do get dispensaries ? They said it will look more like a cvs and not the dispensaries like Colorado has and how long would it take to get my medical marijuana card ? Most likely were getting medical marijuana shops this year I need to know if I can get a card for those conditions etc

Medical marijuana bill passes Va House subcommittee
    Medical marijuana bill passes Va House subcommittee

COULD THIS BE THE YEAR FOR A MEDICAL MARIJUANA BREAKTHROUGH IN VIRGINIA?
    JESSE SCACCIA | JANUARY 24, 2018
    TOPICS: CRIMINAL JUSTICE REFORM, DECRIMINALIZATION, MEDICAL MARIJUANA, NORML, RALPH NORTHAM, VIRGINIA

Could this be the Year for a Medical Marijuana Breakthrough in Virginia?

Please answer and thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. THC-A and CBD oil. Not plant based at all,
    but it's a start. Let's see how much it costs
    and what the restrictions are.

3. Virginia is a shitty state mostly because it’s a commonwealth and unfortunately it is where I’ve called home my whole life. Because it is a commonwealth state citizens have no rights or input on laws passed and can’t make there own so unless we elect someone who supports marijuana and can influence the other politicians to support it also. Sadly because of all of this I don’t think we will see legal weed in Va untill it is legalized federally.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Interesting "Toking Tool"

5. How about full scale legalization of all drugs on the federal level? The government doesn't have the right to tell you what substances are good and bad and which ones you should or shouldn't put in your body. Your body is your property. You should decide for yourselves and, help keep others safe and responsible not put them down for choosing one substance over another.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I believe that many of us have felt that way for a very long time.. the question is when will our government get on board? My answer.. I think when all the old folks who are against it are outta there -- it will pass easier in EVERY state. And yes, VA is a commonwealth and as 50 Cent said "You in a commonwealth, they make their own laws".

• Like Like x 1
  7. Humans are humans man they are ALWAYS going to use some substance no law will ever stop it. Now I disprove of a lot them but that doesn't mean it should be illegal. It just means I won't use it. I choose not to use anything besides cannabis but believe everything else should legal too. I don't why we put others down for choosing to use something we may not want to participate in. I think meth is fucking awful but what do should care if someone meth head smokes lights up and then goes to convenience store to buy beer and cigarettes. That's his choice and I can't stop em and neither can anyone else no amount jail, rehab, or people throwing em to the curb is going to help him. Why can't we just let him buy meth legally so we don't have to waste tax dollars chasing after him because he's got a dangerous chemical for personal life destruction. If he bought it legally we would save money by not having to lock em up and, have em trying to through black market criminals to get it.