Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Cancer Patient and MMJ Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dc5gone, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was recently diagnosed with cancer in January of 2012, non-hodgkins lymphoma stage 3b. Looking to get my medical marijuana card but from what I have been reading it looks like im out of luck. It appears that the states who do allow medical use, it is required that you be a resident of the state that offers medical marijuana use. What are my options? I am currently undergoing chemotherapy as well. Is there a work around somehow?

2. That's an interesting question based purely on the fact that it is cancer. I would imagine under your circumstances there would be exceptions, but I'm not entirely sure.

Maybe the best resource would be the hospital that diagnosed you.

3. Nope, nothing you can do but move...sorry
    My step mom has Cancer also and we are in Va.

Good luck my friend:/

4. Sorry, but you must be a resident of the state in which you get a MMJ recommendation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.