Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jojoguy, May 16, 2011.

1. I'm playing a 4-5 hour journey to Virginia Beach this summer and expect it to be tons of fun haha. I was wondering how much weed is there? I was expecting to probably buy 2-4 ounces, smoke a couple grams, chill at the beach and all, then come back to nova to sell the rest. (Prices are ridiculous here so I expect to make a small profit after all expenses) so I was wonderig how much shit is down there to calculate haha. Some pretty good dank is what I want, also is there any tips or suggestions you guys have? All help is appreciated. About like storing in the car for the ride home, etc.

2. Also I'll only bring one or two friends ifthat means anything lol

3. i feel like its gunna be different whoever you talk to ya know? I have some friends from VA beach and i know theres some good shit there but i mean your not just gunna walk up to some hippy looking dude on the beach and ask if he wants to sell you a couple of ounces.

4. Shit true, how should I go about this?

5. #5 Landeye, May 16, 2011
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
    I think you should rethink your whole plan to be honest. Even if you went down there and got the weed you really wanna drive 4-5 hours with 2+ ounces in your car? i know people do it but damn man if you did get caught thats automatic distrubiting charges. Then it comes to who your selling it to. If its your friends it wouldnt be that big of a deal but anyone thats not a friend probably wouldnt give 2 shits about telling the cops where they got it from. Coming from experience man you really dont want people to know you sell weed. Its a constant burden looking over your back and a bad reputation. I know your not selling pounds or anything but still its sketchy nonetheless trust me.

6. okay am I the only one that saw this before opening up the thread? Lol

[​IMG]

7. Fuck Virginia beach. Come to ocean city or dewey beach if you're of age. Crazy shit goes down. Even if you're not 21 still go.