Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Beach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shigekix1990, Mar 8, 2011.

1. So I recently moved to Virginia Beach, and I've been smoking the rest of my bud from when i moved from Arizona, and now i'm out.

I've been looking for stoners and found some but they say they're out too. :(
    Anyway I could find some dealers ?

2. ask your new stoner friends for their dealers

3. That could work if I seen them again

4. wait til the weather warms up, and you'll be able to find pot easy. va beach is insane in the spring/summer time weather man. you'll be good soon....

5. Va Beach is dope man, alot of stoners all around hampton roads. I'm from newport news.

6. >2 posts.

7. Yeah you don't seem sketchy or anything

Edit: ninja'd...by a user called sketchyy... can't make this up

8. So how has your search been going? I'm always looking for someone new to smoke with.

9. Hey u still got that

10. I'm in the wood bridge area. Looking for connections. No vehicle either. Its a damn shame. Hope to find anyone to help out

11. Anyone in the wood bridge area?