Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Beach Ghani Origin???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B Tone, Dec 23, 2011.

1. photos small pebla all chips in and buys 90 hectares of beautiful mountains property on the river and is able to pay local people 7 dollars a hour cutting the yucolypto trees in the area planted buy foreign companys ,, destroying the local habitat and local farming in the area

2. lol that ghetto stuff looks great in there Jackie Mittoo - Ghetto Organ don't have to do anything but kill some males

3. lol hey campesino you've tought the south americans some good English in the last ten years ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I didn't realize you were in the states ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, till I saw you on the news last night ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol see your still anti corperate and anti social lol the news fully filmed you on croatan beach drinking a ice house beer last night lllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol hook me up old skateing crew shadowlawn

4. yea am around for few weeks ,,, lol don't have to work anymore was in Columbia during the cannabis boom and around quito when they started building the new airport and the land boom ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yea have taught them some English ,,,,,, have got them all out of cauca making great money building houses they are better off then just a cheap labor source for medical marijuana companys in cauca Columbia jaja look bro they got nice trucks making a great living ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5. The indigenous leader Fermin on our SFEC programme

6. thinks for all the seeds just got I shit load of seeds to test up in the andes from ben Oregon California and Colorado ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, and where we are testing them has way more humidity then Oregon California or Colorado ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, last grow was the worst ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for mold indica dominate hybrids ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just showed my friend videos of growing different strains up at Cotopaxi and the results ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol lot different then the companys post ,,,, any way got abunch of chain saws today where helping indigenous farmers take out a major problem around Cotopaxi ,,,,,,,,,In Ecuador’s central Cotopaxi province, massive industrial eucalyptus production is presenting problems for Cotopaxi’s rural economy, which traditionally thrived on flower and broccoli production.
    • Throughout the Nagsiche River water basin, exotic species like eucalyptus and pine have wreaked havoc on the soil by sucking out tremendous amounts of water.
    • Frustrated with a lack of assistance from the local government to curb the eucalyptus, 400 community members pooled together funds to purchase these 99 acres and turn them into an unofficial nature reserve.
    • Over the past 15 years, some stretches of the Nagsiche River have seen their water flow decrease by 40 percent. I came across them cutting eucalyptus trees from a steep hillside between the Nagsiche River and a plot of farm land on a recent trip to the area. Luis Cholango Jr., 24, was listening to reggaeton through the loudspeaker of his cell phone while wielding a chain saw in and out of a massive eucalyptus trunk. His 70-year-old father guided him with commands from nearby. ,,,,,
      That healthy rush of water is likely due in part to Moises. The terrain is part of a fenced-off area that he has been protecting from eucalyptus growths since 1999.

Frustrated with a lack of assistance from the local government to curb the eucalyptus problem, Moises and 400 other community members from the Salcedo region pooled together funds, with each family donating between $50 to $100 to purchase these 99 acres and turn them into an unofficial nature reserve.

It’s a slice of biodiversity paradise that looks like a thriving, diverse ecosystem.

On the other side of the road there’s a wild eucalyptus forest. The soil crumples into dust at the touch, the trees share the ground with weeds and there are no animals to be heard. It’s what Padilla’s reserve used to look like, but 18 years of maintaining the land has brought in a wealth of water and primary vegetation.

7. sittin in vb smokeing Sumatran x peruvian skunk sativa pheno and enjoying it

8. lol were getting 15 dollars a meter for a piece of pine or eucalyptus cut and doing the community a big favor up in Cotopaxi

9. #569 Mr. Mojorising, Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018

10. LOL ,,OK ,, SO WE GOT THIS RIGHT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PRE 98 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, MENDOCINO NORTHERN LIGHTS WAS BEEING GROWN IN VB ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT HAD MAJOR MOLD PROBLEMS AT 6 WEEKS FLOWERING ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, VB KID LIVING AND SURFING IN CORNWALL ENGLAND AND IRELAND BIG WAVES BREAKS WAS CROSSING NORTHERN AFGHANI ORANGE SMELLING PLANT FROM AFGHANI FAMILY ,,,, VB GHANI SPADE FROM BIG ISLAND ,,,, NORTHERN LIGHTS FROM MENDOCINO AND JACK HEARER ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THEY USED AGHANI N I X SKUNK N1 ,,,,, KUSH X SKUNK N1 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NORTHERN LIGHTS X SKUNK N1 AK TWISTER AND ORIGINAL HAZE FROM FLYING DUTCHMEN AS REFFERRENCE TO FIND BETTER UNDERGROUND PLANTS OUTDOORS IN VB

11. YEP THATS `EXACTLY IT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

12. My favorite song when someone judges me. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Reagan Youth - What will the neighbors think?

13. jaja never forget seeing little skunk n1 in fair fax county California ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, was hangin out with some big wave surfers from mavericks up to big flat ,,,,,,,,,,, they liked the vb buds but think the vb guys got realy hooked up at mexi pipe Oaxaca from TF and all his santa cruz runs from mexi ,,,,,,,,,,,Social Distortion ~ Reach for the sky

14. jaja what were you doing three months ago ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Backdoor tube, slab surfing somewhere in Chile,,

15. lol just smoking shitty south American sativa going to a privet trainer everyday for 3 months then of to this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, CHILE MUTANT SLAB ,,,,,,,, with full energy no hepatitis c and some great new friends in the medical world

16. from what ive read theres not much info on marijuana and suffering with chronic hep c ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol the only two strains they are offering are for sleeping insomnia ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hep c I preferred sativas ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and tomorrow when I meet the international doctors for this disease they wonder why I was so sick but do not have any liver scarring ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, like I said there are a lot of great plants out there cannabis is just one of them

17. jaja now this is sick this my last time this package is 34,000 dollars ups shipped from Kentucky ,,had to sign for it yep 1200 dollar a day pill ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yep feel better never could afford it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bam weighs one pound ups 2nd day deliveri ,,,,, 28 PILLS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thank ful the help ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TEST NEGATIVE FOR MARIJUANA OR OTHER DRUGS FOR THREE YEARS ONCE AYEAR BUT THEY DIDNT WORN ME WHEN I WOULD BE TESTED UNFORTANETLY MARIJUANA AND OTHER DRUGS IS AWAY WHERE INSURANCE COMPANIES DONT HAVE TO HELP YOU ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ANY WAY BEAT 2 TEST WITH SOUTH AMERICAN LEAF TEA BUT CAUGHT ME ONCE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT AFTER THE INFO I SHOWED THEM FROM A SOUTH AMERICAN DOCTOR ABOUT ABSORBING VITAMINS THEY HAD A ARGUEMENT BUT LEFT IT ALONE I FEEL GREAT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DONT WANT TO BE DOWN NO MORE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THE BEST THING IVE LEARNED IS TO BE HEALTHY HAPPY AND SELF SUFFICENT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NOT PAYING ANY TAXES TO ANY BODY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LEGIT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WITH A PASSPORT

18. JAJA FOR MY FAVELA BRAZILIAN FRIENDS JAJA IGOR KILL IT BRA TEAHUPOO IN BRAZIL

19. AND MY LOCO AUSSIES DOWN UNDER ALWAYS KEEP US GOING WITH THE POSITIVE VIBES ANLSD SURFBOARDS RESPECT RUDEE RIP AND JEREMY HOPE YOUR GETTING BETTER Laje do Gardenal Rio (Caio Vaz , Pedro Calado e cia) ONE WEEK AGO THE RIGHT BIGGEST AND CRAZIEST LOL AMEZED NO ONE DIES IN THIS VIDEO FUCKIN SICK JAJAJAJA THE RIGHT - BIGGEST AND CRAZIEST

20. LOL JUST LIKED THE TASTE OF THE WESTERN OZ OUTDOOR BUD AMEZING