Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Beach Ghani Origin???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B Tone, Dec 23, 2011.

1. HAHA AS BEING AGROUP OF GUYS GROWING WEED EVERY DAY IN THE JUNGLE AND THE HIGH ALLTITUDES THE MOST INTERESTING POST WE THOUGHT ON HERE WERE AUSTRAILIAN OUTDOOR AND IDONT GET HIGH

2. HAHA AS BEING AGROUP OF GUYS GROWING WEED EVERY DAY IN THE JUNGLE AND THE HIGH ALLTITUDES THE MOST INTERESTING POST WE THOUGHT ON HERE WERE AUSTRAILIAN OUTDOOR AND IDONT GET HIGH

3. el barrio (spanish version)_HURRICANE G

4. YEA IS IT JUST ME UP HERE IN PERU OR DO THEY THINK WHITE HIPPIES REALY INVENTED SKUNK AND HAZE

5. LOL GHETTO0 GHETTO

6. hey mojo we met a crazy ass kid in 1980 in nyc ,,, we just told him this run spot run ,,,, he lived les 3 rd` street ave c ,,, Houston and delancey ,,, 113 Spanish harlem and the south Bronx but raybees and cause for alarm brought him to nyc he had this killer weed called ghani KRAUT - unemployed.wmv

7. now I ask the kid where did he get that afghani he says my mom was working in Germany ,, for a car importer ,,,,, I was getting hash and weed from afghans at a place called fools garden in hamburg ,,,,,,,,,,,, it was cool started playing hard core guitar saw the uk subs,,,, exploited ,,, and slime I wasn't even16 years old yet

8. last time I saw the kid before a month a go they where on a school bus driving south from nyc to va with a load of overthrow magazines with reagon youth but that was in 1985

9. farc isn't considered a terrorist or drug trafficking organization any more after the peace talks and peace process Colombia: FARC vows to fight poverty in 2018 campaign ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and some sacrilege covers Nausea - The Punk Terrorist Anthology Vol. 1 (Full Album)

10. like I said im not sure even freedom of speech exists ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, on cannabis websites any more ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just sems like a lot of control ,,, and marketing these days

11. Discharge - Free Speech For The Dumb

12. I think weve figured out its all the same guys running all the websites ,,,,,,, after being banned from 5 we sent in some underground guys they came back with amazing info of the most corrupt guys crooked guys and the scammers Discharge - The More I See (HQ) are south American guys writing and amazing article

13. Ecuadorean authorities said Tuesday that a dissident rebel group has kidnapped two more people in the same conflictive border area where three press workers taken hostage by the group were killed last week.

14. here we cant use green houses and lamps its amazing how all the years of gorilla growing , is helping us in a place full of military spreading plants out only visiting areas every fourteen days using no fertilizers best weed is 98 x 2017 crossed to south American and Sumatran jungle lines from east coast the 2 worst hurricane years on record Hard core MI RAZA

15. jaja yea the hipsters grow methods don't realy work in a war zone

16. heres what a lot of commercial seed companys weed looks like in the jungle a lot of mold ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol but the pure nature is smokeable ,,,,,,,,,,,, natural marijuana ,, from around the world here in this area with major climate change ps you will not find hipsters ,,, heres theres no economy ,,, starbucks or computers jaja but a beautiful stash jar dam thanks I got so down last week smoking imported indicas we kept a chart deffently more time on the cotch using more electric ,,, gas water ,,,, less sex ect ect got depressed after a week the indica here in the jungle has a different effect then northern urban areas the humidity the sauna effect in the morning all the insects all the walking in nature Bad Brains (live concert) - May 19th, 1983, Hyde Park, Osnabrück, Germany

17. yea growing cannabis here in the jungle is similar to studying coral reefs even thou 50 percent of coral reefs are dying with the climate change some are adapting and reproduceing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so where doing the same with cannabis ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have grown out loads ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just working with the ones that produce good weed with no modern technology

18. yea thanks to the foundation for the donation that's three times the amount we received from corperate preservantionist in California and Canadian in joy all the information and photos from a non corrupt ,, growing crew in the mountains and jungle Bad Brains (live concert) - March 20th, 1987, The Bandshell, Daytona Beach, FL