Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Beach Ghani Origin???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B Tone, Dec 23, 2011.

1. and yes we did send seeds to santa cruz and Canadians you wont to see there northern lights n1 x poa or high times came to there house and took photos or how both sad g13 x uzbeki where hermies

2. lol or a nother breeder said his punta roja was a clean head high but hermied he coudnt finish them but was good to see the hermies

3. Gracias las fotos son hermosa casa tienes tu pronto te visito muchos saludos

4. jajaja beast from the east --------------------------- 100 percent ghetto weed lol 168 dollars apack A Pesar de Todo. Los Aldeanos Ft Gabylonia

5. why don't you tell why people who use cannabis are being denied help for the 100,000 dollar hep c treatment ,,, the effects of fertilizers on a bad liver and why you guys do not smoke the sativa x indica coming out of cauca all the chemicals they use the chemicals they spray on the plants to stop the mold the corperations more interest on there share holders then the farmers

6. after just watching my friend die a horribale pain ful death yes death certificate says cerosis of the liver and hep c we had him cremated ,,,,, it was no problem for me to quit smoking pot I also became very ill my life is worth more then a fuckin bowl of weed ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I received the free 100,000 dollar treatment ,,,,,, after being sick with cronic hep c ive quit smoking indica it makes me feel the same as when I was very ill no energy laying on a sofa all day wasteing away but its true if you test dirty theres a 90 percent chance you will be denied now adays good diet and being active is more important then being stoned

7. if its john micheal or steve saleing seeds for 110 and 168 per pack not every ones lives in the California suburbs making 250,000 a year income especaily in the third world ,,, but the photos I have from you and Canada deffently look like g13 x uzbeki regardless if it is or not you only paid 2 dollars a seed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its people like you and reeferman im glad to be rid of cannabis

8. most people here at GC grow their own weed ,,,they dont go spraying dangerous chemicals on their plants ,,mac,

9. yea when ac signed his hospice paper in south America he didn't want any pot he chose pure cocaine to self medicate ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, quote this weed is doing nothing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, any way Virginia photos here are from ac,s land he kept that strain going ,,,,,, ,Bathory - A Fine Day to Die

10. for people trying to get help Topic: Why is marijuana a disqualifier for Harvoni? (Read 49959 times

11. BRO YOU SHOULD SEE WHATS HAPPENING IN CAUACA WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF INDICAS FROM NORTHERN COMPANYS IF ITS MOLDING IN CALIFORNIA ITS DEFFEN TLY MOLDING DOWN HERE
    An Insanely High Percentage of Medical Marijuana at a Recent California Conference Tested Positive for Mold
    By Joseph Misulonas | Sep 1, 2017 | Learn

12. bro its 70 percent humidty in cauca its 100 percent up here and just stopped drizzling

13. even when its raining where still getting uv index at 5
    Precipitation 65%

Cloudy with showers
    • Winds from the
    • NE 5 mph
    • Gusts: 7 mph

• Max UV Index: 5 (Moderate)

14. like we said we know about 12 to 13 people who still got the kush x spade I think some of the will show the difference between it ang g13 x uzbeki congrats Mason Barnes (Wilmington, North Carolina, USA) Mason Barnes at Outer Reef Oahu - 2018 Ride of the Year Award Entry - WSL Big Wave Awards

15. this for the vb guys who you to skate ta,s ramp in bay colony ,,,,,,,,,,, rl,s ramp at 40 street and bm,s ramp in shadowlawn this vb plant put out in june there and up in the mountains down south the old guy taught me todo selections for finding the plants that showed the crystals right after `14 days of the first white hairs appeared they usually finished up with the most crystal production guys remeber the old skate park down in nags with the smaller pool then the thunderbowl ,,,, i think it was called barneys concrete curl ive been gone along time
    Epic Outer Banks Swell, May 2008 100_0246.jpg sativa x indica n1 (1).jpg afghani   bulk providence downon  the coast.jpeg úre fuckin spade.jpg original  spade.jpg IMG_0608.jpg ghani  mamma.jpeg 3.jpg chu black n2.jpg grown in the tropics.jpg

16. this the uzbeki and g13 xuzbeki the uzbeki is different its tallar longer bottom branches less kush looking smells totally different IMG_0601.jpg red.jpg indica.jpg sativa afghani uzbeki    plantas.jpg Dscf0026_UZB copia.jpg locomotive 13.jpg

17. 2008 Outer Banks Surf Highlights

18. if weed like g13 x uzbeki ,,,,,,, blueberry x original haze ,,,,,,,, sweet skunk x butterscotch hawaian ,,,,,,,,, purple corrinto x afghan 74 ,,,,, and cherry x super silver haze are considered good pot me and the small indigenous kids who hang out here farm organic and work ,,, surf and skate are doing fine with are no name stuff are best strain we just call it fuck shit up tio and groms enjoying pico alto Pico Alto Febrero 2017

19. sorry bro but I started super fucking laughing at that email the beast from the east I found apink one this year ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, coastal seeds and breedbay

20. may be they have a different Virginia beach ghani ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I got the kush x spade from shadowlawn and thel bay colony crews ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the ghani was brought from kona and the kush smuggled from central asia ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have a classic photo of shoff doing a Ollie in the snack run with the phyco buds sticker on his board ,,,,,,,,,, I was influenced buy guys like Stacey ,,, kevin,,, allen ,,, mike Alexandra fava critter ,, JOHN BURCHAM ,,,, the guys from bay colony who did and still live in Hawaii