Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Beach Ghani Origin???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B Tone, Dec 23, 2011.

1. from yordy and crew up a bove the clouds sativas grow and get big but pure they throw nanners

2. show them big skunk plants up there Phajcha DH - Qiri Boards

3. jajaja I know your not in ecador buy that blue pine wood it doesn't grow in ecador

4. i know the vb guys remeber theese guys pat and puker from the toke team virginia 1983.jpg indica (1).jpg unnamed (6).jpg heres some vb 80s skunk

5. every thing gets that blonde look up here

6. but that 80s skunk

7. heres a peyote purple

8. we actually got lucky this year and got a drie spell so we where able to finaly harvest one didnt have luck in ecador wettest year in history :love-m3j:

9. got to fine the peyote purple ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, heres sativa x ghani unnamed (8).jpg got a solid 8 weeks still south swells sart really hitting here unnamed (8).jpg
    Peru Surf Trip And Soul Dont Panic At the Panic

10. heres some of that wierd asian weed unnamed (10).jpg

11. uzbeki pink thing still looks good unnamed (11).jpg unnamed (12).jpg

12. wide leaf vb kush x spade

Attached Files:

13. kush xspade down on the east coast and up here in the andes TH1089Oct1989p32-33_800t.jpg spade   mother.jpg úre fuckin spade.jpg

14. yea you guys just mix it all together and smoke it :smiley-rolling-joint:Psycho realm - Pow wow

15. looks like you guys got Columbia ,, asia and hindu kush growing conditions all in one spot I bet you guys are growing some excellent yurbas NORTHERN PERU FAVORITE SAYING ON GOOD DAYS IT LOOKS LIKE INDO

16. THEY SAY YOU GUYS GOT THE BEST HIGHLAND CLIMATE IN THE WORLD

17. looks like backside pig dogging paradise I notice the kush ghani down in south America has thinner leafs then the one you keep stashed on the east coast ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but you visited the states last year and got fresh fat leaf ones again

18. jajaja another vb guy also said that south American made them trip and paranoid

19. lol you guys smoke it pull in or skate on it

20. jajaja like you said the coca will wack you the weeds mellow