Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Beach Ghani Origin???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B Tone, Dec 23, 2011.

1. JAJA SICK DEFFENTLY LOOKS LIKE 30 MINUTES OF ADRENI--LIN RUSH :love-mj2:

2. yea the high altitude thcv weed still good ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LONGBOARD DOWNHILL JADÁN [CUENCA]

3. ,, does commercial guys produce the best pot ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and is the highland realy just commercial grade today ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [RAW] FINAL OUTLAW LIGÜIQUI - MANABÍ LOCALS GOING OVER 100 KM

4. SAME STRAINS GROWN IN CALIFORNIA AND UP HERE ,,,, EAST COAST X ANDES AND BIGGEST CALIFORNIAN X HAWAIAN ,,,,,, SIDE BUY SIDE

5. when jim fuller told me I had good weed I beleaved him Short board revolution. Surf Design from 1967-1984. ... He was part of the Brotherhood of Eternal Love ... (Jim Fuller). US; GBH - Drugs Party In 526

6. we where lucky we got to see cotopaxi erupt when living with the indigenous up there how we know it is not kush xspade in the dominion cross ,,,,,,,,,,working with the spade uzbeki and have had hermie problems. Both bodi & I have had problems with it this year. What kind of problems did u have. I thought u said they were F12? Hope all is well with u and ur family. Peace

Attached Files:

7. what did hls mean none of those seeds germed

8. had to change -------------- mazaruzbek for g13uzbekuzbek

9. did find a pink haired one this year

10. T.S.O.L. - 01 No Time unnamed.png

11. for the mountain bikers heres th annual slum rum pretty extreme lol marco eating it bad and abunch of others brutal wipeouts
    Caidas Downhill Quito Ecuador

12. its like coto here above 3500 meters still get huge humidity now is 98 percent humidity light drizzle looks like rain will lock in for 5 to 7 days Circuito Huallin - DH Media

13. DA FUCKRYMINAL´S - SLAM SOUTH KILLAH (J.Rock Black - New Member).

14. samehere in the suda the younger guys here in the suda prefer uzbeki over chitral or west coast afghan there stronger and bigger ,,, THEY KNOW WHAT WORKS BETTER IN THERE POOR BARRIOS Funky Latino - Da Fuckryminal's I MOSTLY JUST SEE CROSSES OF MANGO OR ROJA WITH IT ON THE ROOFS OR BALCONYS

15. they yield more then g13 ,,,,,,,, super silver haze ,,,,, sweetskunk x butterscotch or afghan1 x skunk n1 or afghan 74 up here grown just out doors ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

16. now ----------------------
    Precipitation: 60%
    Wind: 0 MPH
    Humidity: 93%

17. here is

°F

88°
    72°
    Precipitation: 60%
    Wind: 8 MPH
    Humidity: 100%
    Light rain
    Thu 15, 11:01 AM

18. you got to laugh up there trying to grow pure indica its 12 12 and they just autoflower so tiny yields and get mold -------------------------- sativas pure grow but if gets real sunny and hot for days you get super cold nights so they mostly throw nanners ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we like the pure uzbeki I got in 2008

19. quoted from the breeder who gifted them to me -------------------------------- [​IMG]9/14/08
    I grew and saw several afghani and pakistan lines (Chitral, Hunza, Mazar i Shariff, etc) and is a fact, is more hard to find broad leaf and potent hash indicas. Now many have now broad leafes. There is much mix as well.. anyway have not much direct experience anyway with indicas but a few
    So you made a good job keeping that old afghani! congrats I hope you can keep it well and even improve it. Sure to have experience in madeira will help you to understand. Hope you find best ones which resist mold
    Uzbekistan line I care of is 10-12 weeks of flowering and big plant but some phenos are little quicker. Its lovely for charas. .rubbing ur hands... very sticky....soemtimes minty aroma... worked with phenos for my breeding purposes but I keep old seeds of this line.. has maybe 2 main phenos. In picture is Uzbek some years ago. Clean and smooth charas smoke.

20. watch out indicas will turn to sativas in that climate ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jajaja you got that right