Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Beach Ghani Origin???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B Tone, Dec 23, 2011.

1. cannabis jungle ecador marihuana_0.jpg

2. best solo session like i said tryed alot of different pot here and we dont grow the small ones that only yielded up to 28 grams per plant the ones that survived most had a lot of white powdery mildew cray seeds.jpg spade sprouts.jpg ax u 1 (1).jpg descarga.jpg secrte point.jpg cray seeds.jpg spade sprouts.jpg ax u 1 (1).jpg descarga.jpg secrte point.jpg

3. these are west coast indicas ax u 1.jpg

4. like i said i will stick with the local weed
    Peru
    Place Price Size Quality Date
    Peru, $1.00 a half ounce high quality March 08, 2018
    Peru, $1.00 a half ounce high quality March 08, 2018
    Peru, $5.00 5 grams high quality February 13, 2018
    Peru, $5.00 5 grams high quality February 13, 2018
    Peru, $50.00 30 grams high quality February 11, 2018
    Peru, $35.00 an ounce high quality January 24, 2018

5. local locos ENSAYO RONISTICO CALLAO CARTEL - EL DUEÑO DE LA CASA

6. sur flow high on thcv high land grown.jpg
    BoomBapKillaz R De Nexo, Trahhco, Meninpac, JKR, Jako, Forty Prod Camboya Beats high land grown.jpg blunt_and_bud.jpg

7. thcv weed is so good it even gets the borrochos moving :passtheshit:
    Amar Azul - Me Pega

8. marijuana monkey

9. you guys still hand driveing down there nice one

10. Forty MC - Music is Real Shot by "OVER" ghani  mamma.jpeg IMG_0644.jpg cb x h3.jpg

11. this plant is not Columbian or thai Surfing Nias "Phantom Reef" Spitting Pits June coudnt afford the boats me a austrailian and south African hard cored it ther the the back of the reef across the chanel has some amazing fishing don't need a boat

12. traditional indigenous bombing the mountains have not seen a skateboarder take this run ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, RUN UP IN THE CLOUDS COCHES DE MADERA PILALO 13/08/2016 COCHEROS EXTREME CLASSIC

13. at this alltitude only growing sativa xindica pure sativas or indicas dont do good suns brutal only work four a day on the good days see waves like indo unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (5).jpg

14. Surfing Nias "Phantom Reef" Spitting Pits June 2014 we are going over to indo when finished

15. highlands we use different woods then down in the amazon jungle jungle crib indo influenced unnamed (7).jpg unnamed (6).jpg

Attached Files:

16. jajaja funny I haven't seen a skateboarder take this run ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol is that how you guys make beer and pura runs down to the pebla

17. its amazing at 4200 meters theres sun from 2800 to 3200 its cloudy and rainy

18. jajaja I leke the number they used O757