Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia Beach Ghani Origin???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B Tone, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Hey bros I'm traveling at the moment. But you're welcome to go to my place in the mountains and if you can help my girl around the house in whatever way you can, you can stay there as long as you want.

When are you planning to go ? I couldn't see your email address, it was censored..
    Demolisis - Thrashtorno

2. :vaping::passing-joint::weed:
    Demolisis Thrash Power Energy

3. big outdoor sativas in the slums of el sur barrio Criminal - City Baby Attacked By Rats (GBH cover

[​IMG]

4. Burstin' Out - Give Me Fire (G.B.H Cover)

5. Destruction - We Are The Road Crew (Motörhead Cover)

6. Overkill - Overkill (Motorhead cover)

7. Concrete Worms - They Gave You the Bait (EP 2014) CONCRETE WORMS- emergency(GIRLSCHOOL/MOTORHEAD cover)

8. this for the guys in south america ,,,,,,,,,,,,, who i gave the vb kush ,,,vb spade ,, and the vb skunk too down here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the vb 84 skunk is the road kill ,,,,,,,,,,,,, i got when hanging in sf vats crashing with dri ,,,,, and some nyc guys we yused to live on norfolk street in the 80s lower east side
    D.R.I.( DIRTY ROTTEN IMBECILES) - Suite and Guy - LIVE IN ECUADOR - SOUTH AMERICA

9. D.R.I. en Lima - Who Am I+Slumlord+Dead In A Ditch+Suit And Tie Guy - 03.12.13
    D.R.I. Abduction + Violent Pacification + Five Year Plan en Lima Peru 2013

10. CRUSHER I DONT NEED SOCIETY
    Crusher - I Dont Need Society (D.R.I. Cover)

11. JAJA NOW THIS A FUCKIN BAR
    D.R.I.( DIRTY ROTTEN IMBECILES) - I don´t Need society - LIVE IN ECUADOR - SOUTH AMERICA

12. highland ghetto weed death breath
    Misantropic - Insomnia (full album) death breath.jpg unnamed.jpg

13. :love-m3j::love-mj2::weed-4: show the jungle grow and them plants in all that humidity arrrrggghhhhhh
    Jungle Rot - Fight Till Death (Slayer)

14. no reason to ,,,,,,,,,,,, if did good on the east coast outdoors it does good in the jungle unnamed (1).jpg
    MARIJUANA spider crib still test new strains like used to in east coast put a clone out in august if it didnt mold do full 6 month grow the next year

15. like the free weed up here ,,,,,,,, and prefer thcv cannabis when have a smoke at this alltitude I have no trouble sleeping at night after a active day ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and spending the money growing food and keeping a good diet
    two countries on the South American continent where chewing coca leaves remains popular. It's been a cultural tradition of indigenous people in Andean countries for centuries.

Coca leaves provide an energy boost, when chewed or consumed in tea. They're used to treat headaches, toothaches, and intestinal cramps, among other things. At an outdoor market in a slum in the Peruvian capital, Lima, a coca vender stuffs handfuls of green leaves into plastic bags. She has many loyal customers who say that chewing coca suppresses hunger and provides a boost of energy ill keep with local weed for a awhile safer dangerous driving around with a lot of weed Ecuadorian authorities have confiscated over 50 tonnes of drugs within multiple raids since the beginning of the year, Ecuador's Interior Minister Cesar Navas said. Bad Brains - Right Brigade

16. THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin): Stronger, faster “higheffect. Apatite suppressant. Euphoria, analgesic (pain relieving). G.B.H.- Ha Ha why do I get tired easier when I am active over 12,000 feet

17. why I do not like fresh Californianor Canadian indicas during the day up here when working in the intense sun

18. the ones we tryed wornt that good for these conditions small yields and mold issues the local concrete jungle guys like there plants better
    Ele.A El Dominio x Antom The Last King - Swaggy (Video Oficial) ,,,,,,,:love-mj:
    Te Quito Los Kilos - Ele A El Dominio Feat. Sniper Sp (Video Oficial)

19. typical plant here non californian or canadian ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Almost three meters in height, a healthy marijuana plant was found by officers of Public Safety in the garden of an urban housing complex in Trujillo yesterday.

In plain sight, the seedling plant was discovered between two apples trees of apartments C and D of the complex in Villa Santa Maria of Trujillo. According to the officers of Provincial Safety of the Municipality of Trujillo, the neighbors avoided contact and conversation with the officials and entered their homes.

As the neighbors gave no information about who planted the marijuana, the officers who informed El Comercio of the incident are calling on police and the Attorney General to further investigate the origins of the seedling.
    29211-624x357.jpg