Virginia Anyone???

Discussion in 'General' started by stormc1234, Feb 23, 2009.

1. 434 where aint ish to do but cook

2. gotta rep the 804 anyone else have a hard time finding some nice shrooms?

3. 703 here.

Got some dank rollin thru c-ville y'all know who to hit up:wave:

4. Richmond here...finally found a steady hookup here...I've been smoking Purple Trainwreck the last few weeks.

5. 757, chronic, bomb acid, and potent shrooms all day bitchess haha. a block form the oceanfront too in virginia beach

6. im from 804 and its pretty boring through highschool...cops hate parties... but ive never been harrased for smoking.
    im in college now and i gotta say that chesterfield was pretty badass even with the cops

7. grew up in 540- massaponax area- I miss it so fuckin much.

8. 540 here! roanoke area! like 15 min. away from roanoke and lynchburg, in bedford, trying to find a new connection, all my people quit selling, for some odd reason... wompwomp :(

9. I didnt mean to bump an old post but I'm from VA too! I stay in Alexandria right by Springfield Mall but go to JMU when schools in.

Can't find a steady reliable connect in Alexandria or at JMU to save my life man, smh, and alot of dudes over charge so much!

10. fellow Duke myah

11. RVA right here

12. Man fuck the colleges in NoVa. Y'all need to go down to Radford and Lynchburg. Even though im still in Highschool(18) I live up in NoVa but my bro is down by VA beach and that place is fuckin bumpin with shit.

Fuck 703 noyone even likes it here!!!

13. 804 here brah, Chesterfield Midlothian area. Went to Monacan Highschooool.

14. Thats weird, cuz most of Virginia (and all of its money) is in NoVA....

lol

Colleges in NoVA are mostly for commuters and for older people. Thats why they don't have as good party scenes. Every other college, be it in bumfuck like most are, or VA beach will have a better party scene and more smokers.

15. I just moved to the 757 area and cant even get an offer man,I'm jonesing like a damn crackhead here lol.....I really don't wanna be that guy asking everyone where to get the chronic but its been 2 months without a bite so I may have find the hood and roam around:(
    Maybe its cuz everyone can tell Im from the North:eek:

16. Hola 757 right here :smoking:

17. howdy sam i am, Im posted up in Newport news......place is desert dry I swear

18. i know exactly what your sayinn, sheetz is always crawlin with cops on peterscreek & near williamson.
    id be from the starr city myself too:wave:

19. whats up, yeah i guess mad people from virginia, guess where i'm from