Virginia Anyone???

Discussion in 'General' started by stormc1234, Feb 23, 2009.

1. actually just right outside of H'burg. I'm living in McGaheysville right now. I work in h'burg though at the mall doing hair. fun fun! haha.
    so do you go to JMU?

2. Yep. Thats cool though. I used to get my hair cut at the mall... wonder if we've met? LOL.

Happy tokin va

3. 434 what it do

4. virginia's for stoners!!!!!!

5. School in 804. Dead center of Richmond.

6. I'm not in VA anymore, but I grew up in the 703, went to school at VT in the 540.

Pritchard blows :p

7. 434 central va

8. 757 all the way

9. Five

Four

Motherfucking OHHHHHHH

10. im in montgomery county now but grew up in 703 straight out of hoodbridge

11. Uh I agree. PRITCHARD SUCKS!

Holy crap so many VT blades, right on! Anyone out in Heathwood come over we'll smoke!

12. 540 right here.

13. Grew up in Arlington/Alexandria, and then Williamsburg, but I'm up near Boston now.

I go down to visit family about 2x/year -- wish I could spend more time down there.

14. 703 checkin in

15. Yeah Anyone know where manassas is lol Little mexico

16. 703... hell yeah i'm down with manassas. got an ex gf there and some other good people

17. I currently live in the 276, just a hop, skip, and a jump from the TN border in SW VA. I really still feel more like a resident of the Tri-Cities TN area though (and I grew up there), since there's not jack shit where I live and I have to head into TN to do anything. Nothing here on the state line but gas stations and discount tobacco outlets.

18. I just realized I never posted this before, but a Tech head PMed me on the forums. We were talking on AIM and realized something pretty goddamn uncanny.

Ya'll know the corn fields of course? I go out there to smoke on occasion, and it turned out that this guy also walked the field and smoked. I recalled a time when I saw 3 stoners out there on the field. I told him their descriptions, and lo and behold I had actually seen his friends out there.

Immediately after coming to this realization, we met up within the hour and pulled some tubes. Amazingly small world isn't it? That's what I call a GC success story :bongin:

19. five-4-oh!
    Roanoke.
    Lived in Lexington, B.V., Goshen, Staunton, & Draft before.
    wutsup yall?