Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Virginia and Medical MJ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Midsmaster420, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Does anyone know about va? and of they might get medical mj?:confused:

2. sry bro i go to school by Roanoke and i know that we will be one of the last states to have mmj it sucks i know.

3. what he said. this commonwealth sucks on its mj laws.

4. haha commonwealth sucks period

5. hahah man its soo sad VA is not one of the last states to legalize MMJ it IS THE LAST State that will ever legalize MMJ shit but hey at least maryland legalized it...

6. virginia will be the state fighting the government in court over states rights against medical marijuana. after the federal gov't has legalized it.

7. i plan to move to a state where mmj is legal around next december. what is the closest state?

8. yeah VA never gonna legalize it it sucks

9. sry bro maryland is in the same boat as Virgina we have the gayest mmj law in the world that bullshit about proving u need it in court is bs they will laugh at you.

10. i think you guys are just too close to DC!

11. This guy knows....

WHO THE HELL NEEDS MMJ WHEN WE LIVE IN A STATE WITH FERTILE FUCKIN SOIL?!?!?!

The first presidents grew here, come on guys and gals.

Peace
    panes