Virgin

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"gahnjah"']

Advice on what hahaha? What the fuck type of shit r u on bro?[/quote]

I feel like a virgin (even though I had sex)

is it possible to become a virgin even though you had sex before ??????????????

I need money for a hooker,what will you get for free from a hooker?

2. This is your brain on drugs.

3. hygene hygene hygene. if you aint clean no pussy for you. its the law. girls dont want a stinky guy on top of them. fashion fashion fashion. you dont have to look like everyone else, but look like somthing. choose a fashion that you sicerely enjoy and put some time and money into it. you will look more unique and confident and interesting. all things that girls love. read books and watch interesting stuff on tv and the internet to get you thinking and make your mind strong. this will improve your conversational skills tenfold, and you will be more charming. above all dont get nervous. get nervous and folks will think ur up to no good. you really have to enjoy hanging out with women, or else why would they let you fuck them?

guys, cmon. its not THAT hard to understand. he hasnt been laid in a while. the sex he's had has been bad. he feels like a virgin.

4. Virgin-1. A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.

U can't reverse this

5. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']

This is your brain on drugs.[/quote]

Haha.....

But Serious?

Cause I've been acting really strange ever since the following week of Christmas :( REALLY CRAZY MAN.....

The following week of Christmas it feels like I was on drugs.

6. What drugs r u doing friend

7. See a doctor or something man.

8. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']

See a doctor or something man.[/quote]

Yeaa

....Chris.... :mad:.....:( your Christopher arnt you??

9. Got dmn it,we'll I know what to do now. :d

10. hey, yall arent helping.

OP, go to the store tomorrow and get you a nice fuggin outfit then walk around town and chat up girls. if ur sorta broke, hit up the goodwill or some other thriftshop. they have good shit there.

11. [quote name='"angstrom"']hey, yall arent helping.

OP, go to the store tomorrow and get you a nice fuggin outfit then walk around town and chat up girls. if ur sorta broke, hit up the goodwill or some other thriftshop. they have good shit there.[/quote]

Yea ,I feel confident already :) thnks :)

But the point is I'm still a virgin? :/ hmmm I'll someday message you my story and post it up. I have a feeling my story will be fucking weird and shit and maybe fucked up :d

Thnks bless you

Oh and I sometimes say to myself if I'm gay or not

12. Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut

I'm gonna pop some tags
    Only got 20 dollars in my pockett

13. [quote name='"Maaaxamax"']Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut Wut

I'm gonna pop some tags
    Only got 20 dollars in my pockett[/quote]

Lol x) my story might trip you out

It will take some days to type it down.( with all that editing) don't pop some yet, you'll know when to pop them.

14. Yessir, I will reserve my popping for when I know it's right to pop.

15. :smoking:Weird thread.. the freaks come out at night

16. be3cause it wanted to get to the other side! duh!

17. From your initial post it seems you believe there to be a virgin-related conspiracy hit that has been taken out on your head.

I have good news. Virgins don't tend to die in movies so if you feel like one hard enough you might not get killed in a movie.

18. After taking a dump in the morning,i felt like something was in me,like saliva or something. Threw up in The morning while baking eggs,meat,eggos,

Aka grasscity will be my diary

And also will maybe an interesting thread

19. Well I think the apple made me puke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.