Virgin Growers Blow By Blow Weed Show

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by toking tokoloshe, May 29, 2013.

1. Only 3 out of 4 beans have sunk. 4th is floating just below the surface - a dud maybe?

Well wanted to give it a fair shake of the stick so put it into jiffy in any case!

Will keep them moist over the next few days. Expecting to see my gals in about 5/6 days - hold thumbs!

Seeing as there's only 4? I've named them: #1 = Eve(1st female); #2 = Enid; #3 = Evelyn; #4 = Ethel

Will upload some pictures tonight!

2. Hello? Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me...

Sorry, just drifting. Please can somebody tell me how to upload pictures!
    Seriously technologically challenged, got some starter pics and don't know how?

3. I'm here! To add pics, when you are posting a reply click more reply options. Then you can add pics on that page. Choose file, attach this file. You don't have to click the add to post link after it is uploaded. Idk what that button does haha

4. Ha Ha sorted!!

How stupid can 1 man be?

Seriously technologically challenged(and more than a little goofed!!)

Well here goes
    IMG_0277.JPG IMG_0278.JPG IMG_0279.JPG

That's the grow space before ventilation/extraction system.
    will be installing it this week. Seeds only into jiffy's today so I got some time.
    IMG_0300.JPG IMG_0301.JPG IMG_0302.JPG IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0304.JPG IMG_0306.JPG IMG_0308.JPG

The beans in original packaging:
    I know the photo's are shit - will definateley be working on that!
    once again everybody "SERIOUSLY TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED!!!)
    The list: Cream of the crop - Auto Amphetamine(NYC Diesel x Ruderalis) - 10  Euros - 82.63(including all noobs inexperience ie. insurance, t-shirt etc)
                  freebies:World of seeds - Afghan Kush Special(Fem) x 1
                               G13 Labs - Blue Venom(Fem) x 1
                               Delicious Seeds - Critical Sensei Star(Fem) x 1
                               World of Seeds - Northern Lights x Bigbud(Autofem) x 1 !!!
                               G13 Labs - Pineapple Express(Autofem) x 1 !!!
                               Cali Connection - Original Sour Diesel(Fem) x 1

IMG_0309.JPG IMG_0310.JPG
    The lucky five, trimmed to four! smallest one put back in pack(remaining amph - 6)
    IMG_0311.JPG IMG_0312.JPG
    My baby's "chillin in the pool" - straight sterilised h20
    001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG
    Pre-soaked seed after 19 hrs(only 3 sank, 1 floating just bellow surface - gonna give her a chance)
    placed onto jiffys and floated on propogation mix
    004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG
    The "final product" of stage 1 - germination!
    I know the pic's are poor - will work on it!! I promise!
    Last Major post till next week! on the Blacberry till then!
    Keep Toking - and remember "puff, puff pass"

5. P.S - #1 Green - Eve(1st female)
             #2 Yellow - Enid
             #3 Blue - Evelyn
             #4 Red - Ethel(That didn't sink)   

6. Keeping them moist and sitting on my hands. Can't wait to have something to watch! The jiffy's just sit there like mud!

Any comments so far?

7. Well 5 days and nothing! My bag seed experiments took 5 days. It has been a little colder, maybe therefore a little slower?

When do I start to panic and curse the seedbank? Maybe around day 8/9?
    Positive vibes - tomorrow my gals are gonna put in appearance!

Damn, this is an excercise in patience!

8. First signs of life yesterday morning(13/6) Enid(#2 - yellow) just breaking the surface.

Evelyn(#3 - blue) making appearance this morning 14/6
    Eve seems very slow out the starting blocks, not holding much hope for Ethel(that didn't sink)
    Hope I can put them into final 20l containers on sunday!

Finaly have something to watch!
    Will take some pics and upload sometime this week-end.

Watch this space

9. 3 sisters in the sun.JPG 3 sisters side view.JPG day 1 Enid.JPG day 1 Ethel.JPG day 1 Evelyn.JPG day 1 happy trio.JPG Right monday morning(17/6/13)
    placed all 3 Enid(#2 - yellow 6 days), Evelyn(#3 - blue 7 days) and Ethel(That didn't sink)(#4 - red 8 days) into final 20l containers.
    Eve(#1 - green ????)  has shown no signs of life - almost ready to give up on her - soaked her well and placed with others under 400w hps.

Placed plants into final 20l containers, mixed 1l h2o and 4 drops bio-roots, each plant got 250ml of mixture around stem and immediate vicinity to meld soils together. Will wait for them to totally dry out before next watering

10. Yesterday was day 3. Looking healthy, has been under 24/24 lights. According to moisture meter can go till friday(day 5) before next watering. Getting daily spritz of seltzer water directly onto leaves and 18/6 from today.
    Will water well(300 ml) with seltzer water on friday. Will measure plants today( in cm's) and post pics over the week-end.
    Final move to cabinet on monday morning!

11. Doesn't need watering yet!
    5 day's, looking good, very healthy.
    Stretching slightly 'cause I raised the light, believe this is desired in auto's? Can't wait to see effect of led!!
    Upload some more news and pics tomorrow...

12. Congratulations to the Springboks!
    Well done on a world class performance and winning the Castle incoming series - South africa 56 Manu Samoa 23

13.  Been away for awhile. at day 15 I still hadn't watered! Talk about low maintenance!
    Moisture meter is on 5.5(3 being begining of dry). should be ready for 1st feed on friday(day 19)
    looking really healthy and strong. at home day 15.JPG at home day 15  Enid day 15.JPG Enid day 15  Ethel day 15.JPG Ethel day 15  Evelyn day 15.JPG Evelyn day 15
    Gonna leave Evelyn(#2) to grow out naturally(control plant), Enid(#1) i will bend back using lst and Ethel(#3) will be curled around pot and onto cone. Very interested to see the differences if any in yield.
    Second grow will be scrogged.

14. Woohoo! My Bubblelicious beans have arrived!! Thank you Nirvana! Took 5 weeks but rather late than never. Can't wait for 2nd run. Gonna scrog these babies

15. Day 19! Looking good, growing like weeds!(lol)!
    First feed since planting, moisture meter started getting to dry, 150ml per plant veg muti(2l h20, 3 drops bio-roots, 1ml kelpac, 1ml amino mix, 1ml fulvic acid,1ml biogrow, 1ml fish mix)
    will keep eye on moisture meter, reckon next feed 8 - 10 days(veg muti). Started training - 3 methods:
    1) Enid(#1) - Low Stress Training - Highest grow point tied back with wool and rubber bands
    2)Evelyn(#2) - Natural growth - trimming of excess sun leaves(control plant)
    3)Ethel(#3) - Spiral growth - Run flat and spiral around cone - paper clips and chicken mesh cone
    want to see which gives best yield for future referance!!
    At home day 19.JPG At home day 19
    Enid day 19.JPG Enid day 19
    Ethel day 19.JPG Ethel day 19
    Evelyn day 19.JPG Evelyn day 19
    Enid day 19 - top.JPG Enid day 19 top view
    Enid day 19 - lst side.JPG Enid day 19 LST side
    Enid day 19 lst top.JPG Enid day 19 LST top
    Evelyn day 19 - natural.JPG Evelyn day 19 natural
    Ethel day 19 - spiral 1.JPG Ethel day 19 spiral 1
    Ethel day 19 - spiral 2.JPG Ethel day 19 spiral 2
    the dosage - 1st feed.JPG The Witches Brew!

16. Enid day 23 - top.JPG Enid day 23.JPG Enid day 25 (2).JPG Enid day 25.JPG Ethel day 23.JPG Ethel day 25 - spiral in action.JPG Ethel day 25.JPG Evelyn day 23 too.JPG Evelyn day 25 - top.JPG Evelyn day 25 (2).JPG Evelyn day 25 shot 2.JPG Evelyn day 25.JPG Day 25 looking really good! By far the best herb I've seen(only grown bag seed, but still) not a spot on the leaves(Muti was just right!)
    All leaves pointing up towards light, super impressed with 357Magled, definately an investment. Perhaps the best money I've spent in yonks.

7 days since last feed, definately using more moisture, meter reads 5. will water with 200ml seltzer direct to roots on tuesday(day29).
    Starting to develope at junctures, should start showing sex in the next week.

Cream of the crop reckon 45-50 days - "Pipe dream" I reckon between 60 - 75 days!
    Not in a hurry! will harvest when they're ready and will know exactly on the second run of this strain. Super impressed though!

What you think?
    Still waiting on estimated yield? Any response appreciated!

17. My Bullterrier ate 2 of my 3 plants!
    Can't believe it! Heard of murphys law?
    Meet Mad Mike Murphy!!
    Started propogating next batch:
    2 x Bubblelicious auto fem
    1 x Pineapple express autofem
    1 x N.lights x Bigbud autofem
    1 x blue venom regular fem
    And then obviously the 1 remaining Amphetamine.
    LST with wool, definately seems the way to go. Enid has 12 bud sites!
    Will try to update with pics over weekend.

18. Have had a hell of a time of it! The led light(357 Magnum - Growperfect Technologies) that I've been raving about packed up on day 30!! Immediately contacted supplier, counting on my "3 year bumper to bumper warranty" 
    After numerous e-mails with no satisfactory reply I ended up phoning them! They say it's power supply and they have mailed me replacement parts, They however cannot give me a tracking no.?
    Bitterly dissappointed, don't believe them!!! 
    STAY AWAY FROM GROW PERFECT TECHNOLOGIES!!!!!
    Moved plants into shed under 400w hps.

View attachment 1246092 Enid day 34 side view 
    View attachment 1246093 Enid day 34 
    Enid = #1 Lst - seems to be by far the most productive
    View attachment 1246094 Enid day 38
    View attachment 1246095 Enid day 38(2)
    View attachment 1246100 Enid day 40 top view
    View attachment 1246102 Enid day 40(2)
    View attachment 1246103 Ethel day 34 side
    View attachment 1246105 Ethel day 34 top
    View attachment 1246106 Ethel day 38
    View attachment 1246107 Ethel day 38 top
    View attachment 1246109 Ethel day 40 side
    View attachment 1246110 Ethel day 40 top
    View attachment 1246111 Evelyn day 34 side
    View attachment 1246112 Evelyn day 34 top
    View attachment 1246113 Evelyn day 38 side
    View attachment 1246114 Evelyn day 38 top
    View attachment 1246115 Evelyn day 40 top
    View attachment 1246116 Evelyn day 40 side

View attachment 1246117 Enid day 41
    View attachment 1246118 Ethel day 41 - After Chico
    View attachment 1246119 Evelyn day 41 - After Chico

My pig(Bull terrier) ate my plants(2 out of 3). Finished pruning and tidying up, put them out in sun to take pics, busy doing pruning and lst on Enid and when I turned around it was too late!

So pissed off with myself! What else can possibly go wrong? Perhaps I shouldn't tempt fate!

Light has been repaired($100.00 out of my pocket) and will be returned to cabinet along with Enid on tuesday. 

Started to propagate the next round!
    2 x Nirvana Bubblelicious autofem
    1 x G13 Pineapple Express autofem(Freebie)
    1 x World of seeds Northern Light x BigBud autofem(freebie)
    1 x G13 Blue Venom regularfem(freebie)

Place for 7 pots in cabinet, if I apply lst they all should receive sufficient light!(go big or go home)
    The minute I harvest the 1st Amphetamine I will add 2 Dinafem Critical +2.0.
    I will then have a bit of a spread and will determine wich is best strain to do a complete run!

Chalking it up as school fees and experience! Can only get easier!

19. Where are my pics?
    Spent a hour and.....

20. Whats up man I can't believe you arent getting any love from anyone. Your plants were looking great man. I'm subscribing to keep watching your progress. Also you can get a photobucket.com account upload pic there then copy the url for the picture then in the post section click add link and paste the url there and you'll have nice big pics like these. http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1225542-led-grow.html Let me know if this works for you. And good luck grower........ oh yeah and a good average to get off of any plant is the gpw ( gram per watt ) system.