Viparspectra 900W reflector series

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by MsBudz_RN, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Well I just finished curing process and the buds taste awesome!!! They are a little fluffy but the crystals are outstanding!!! Sorry for delay in response holidays had my head spinning! Already deep into second grow, attempting a few different LST and muted to see if I can tighten up my girls for budding! Keep me posted on urs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Plain old bag seed for my second grow (mostly hybrid) I have Ice strain waiting to be popped but I want to get maybe one more grow in so I can get the most outta my set up. Still feeling my way around nutrient demands and scheduling water/feeding schedules, I do have to say... it’s very relaxing working in my garden. Saw this one guys YouTube that grew one plant in 10 gallon pot in a 4x4 with a scrog... it was beautiful and huge!!! You ever do DWC? Or plant wicking? Also any advice how to make flowers dense? I was reading the more light the tighter the flower, what do you think?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’ve spent last 2 year trying different nutes, strains, lights, exhaust fans everything so I’ve never done one grow the same but I’m starting to get to grips with what I enjoy and what I get the most out of aswell. Love listening to old school growers too they have certain weird ways with plants but it works for them and everyone has there own way. I’m still looking at getting heavier denser buds and with the looks of things the people I talk to all put it down to the ok boosters at the end of the grow but I’ve only tried a couple I’m using a different one called density in the next few grow so I can compare it with the others.

Auto ultimate hybrid light grow

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just flipped these girls to flower. Running 900 and 600 viparspectra and routine feeding of fox farms trio as well as cal mag. Had a run in with white flies early into veg but got em handled with neem oil and heavy de-leafing. They bounced back beautifully.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. So far they are stacked and very frosty! Very happy so far, this round was without scrog tech. So I’ll have to wait till harvest to see if there was any difference between scrog no nutes vs stress train/ supercrop w nutes. IMG_0410.JPG IMG_0411.JPG IMG_0414.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. What were your final weights off them?