Viparspectra 900W reflector series

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by MsBudz_RN, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Get the rectangle version if you plan on adding a second light, I added 450 watt to my 900 for flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG]
    Week 5 flower... I have a deficiency in one of em but the rest are coming along nicely.

3. #23 buddha16, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    20171109_063949[1].jpg

The twelve in styro are thirteen days old, the ones just sprouting are 5 days old. I just put them under the Viparspectra about 16 hours ago (just like you MsBudz, didn't get the Vipar till week 2 lol). They got germinated under a crappy IKEA LED light and for the past four days they were getting lighting from a 1000W MH. I hope all these different lights don't stress the plants out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks good! Those are a lot of babies dude, you might need 2nd area for the leftovers!

5. They are bag seed so good chance some are male, plus I didn't expect all of them to sprout haha. I plan to have 6 in this tent.

I just had a light bulb idea, if you guys are down but a three way grow journal? We seem to all have the same setup and started seedlings around end of October.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good grow but so far i dont think anything is beating the Cobs/Quantum Board setup. I know alot havnt got the candy "gram" yet.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. What strain is that?

8. Green Crack Fem off of some guy on cannabis seeds worldwide on Facebook.

Imagine real Genetics.

9. Are you running Veg and flower lights, or just the veg?

10. Looks really good, nice job, looks like the cob and quantums are a good combo. You are also giving them what they need other than light. What are the yellow things?

11. I ran just the veg light for the first like 2 weeks. Once the seedlings got a little stronger, I started to run both.

12. Ty. Yoyo hangers. For hanging heavy big colas. I do give silica too tho.

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

I’ve used both for the last few week and I’ve found the leds do help pack a lot of frost on them but the hps do give a tighter heavier bud but il not know till harvest but they’ve packed some weight on this last few week

Auto ultimate hybrid light grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Do you have just the "bloom" switch on? looks like half those diodes are out and only deep reds(bloom) are on. I would think it would be beneficial to leave both the veg and flower switch on during flower.

16. [​IMG]
    These are mine 19 days into flower. Right side has the Vipar 900w and left side is a BESTVA 1000w.
    About to add a 630w cmh.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2