Viparspectra 900W reflector series

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by MsBudz_RN, Aug 19, 2017.

1. I recently started my first grow, 2 weeks in, in a 4x4x6 tent. After much research decided to get viparspectra 900 as a good entry light. The reviews say that it will cover 4x4 area for veg but concerned when flower comes around. I plan on having 4 ladies possibly 5 in tent. Any recommendations for a second LED light for flowering? Another grower in here pointed me towards a nextlight mini which is a freaking awesome light but a little steep on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey man I've got the exact same light and tent size for my third grow and currently looking at the 400w panel to run along side the 900w for flower and I'm putting 5 down lol hope it goes well for you starting mine next week

• Like Like x 2
  3. King post some pictures of your grow! I'm dying to see what these lights can do. Did you get rectangle or square shaped? I'm playing right now with where to set my babies, so far the outer most part of light reach they are liking.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

That's my setup so far, and it's the rectangular one. I'm in Dubai next week for 10 days so I'm popping the seeds the day I land but il keep you updated still not sure wether to get another 400w panel ready though

5. Is this your first round with the viparspectra? Also do you run both switches or just the veg switch for vegging your babies?

6. Yeah first time using led. And just the blue spectrum for seedling to veg then I've been told to have both on through veg and flower

• Like Like x 1
  7. How are you plants doing dude? Get some piks up

8. [​IMG] here are my girls at 42 days veg running under viparspectra 900.

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

That's mine at day 32 how are yours getting on

• Like Like x 1
  10. Day 15 Flower, has to cull 2 cause they turned into males:( now I know why people invest in feminized seeds. But these 4 girls are doing well[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. If your still looking for another light check out Cultivate Tech. Their Growtech 320 is supposed to be and equivalent to a 600 watt hps. They also have Bluetooth spectrum control which is pretty cool. I saw them at the Maine Cannabis Convention and I’m getting a set in a week or two. I’m quite excited. Let me know if you are interested i have some promo codes from the convention to bring the price down by about 100 dollars.

2017 DWC Journal

First DWC (basement grow Room)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Day 27 flower.... check em out[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How are urs?

• Like Like x 2
  13. There packing some size on[​IMG]
    That's day 6 in flower, I switched back to a gavita hps so hoping they put a fair bit of weight on now, just gave them a full strength feed tonight aswell so should soon start swelling

Auto ultimate hybrid light grow

• Like Like x 2
  14. I’m want to see how well these lights do for flower so far I’m impressed. Your ladies are looking fine!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I am in the market for lights for my first grow, I think you guys got me sold...
    I am so happy I came across this thread...I don't wanna say me three but I am also building a 4x4x6 tent LOL.
    Following this thread!

• Like Like x 2
  16. How many have you got on again sorry? Thinking of getting my veg tent set up this weekend...

Auto ultimate hybrid light grow

17. 900 and 450 full spec with 4 plants. I started my next round of seedlings for second grow. I have them on one sunblaster T5 36” light bout 3-4 inches away from it. [​IMG]. This little light defin as growing power. This is also the light I use to supplement my house plants when they need it

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Any suggestions before I make this purchase? I'll be building my own 4x4x6 tent with PVC.

Are you guys happy with the rectangle version? The square one is 20$ cheaper.

Attached Files: